What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

thanks for the great season, Buffs!

Buying season tickets next year. The last few years I've just bought them on game day to 5-7 games a season. Going all in next year.

Its been a long time
since Chauncey was around
that the buffs played so fine
and I cheered for every rebound

Now when football is off the air
my life is not filled with darkness and fear
the games at the Keg give me reason to care
and sing and shout and laugh and cheer

So to Boyle and Burks and Levi and Higgins
And to Dufault and Roberson, you know the bigguns
And to all of those who rode the pine
Thank you all for the wonderful time

Last edited:
I can say this with great happiness... Relphorde played his last game in a CU uni. Now my hair won't need to be pulled out any longer. Anyways to the positive... we will be a totally different team next year... most likely fighting for an NIT bid. We didn't have the horses behind Burks and Higgins and with both gone next year... someone will need to step up

I can say this with great happiness... Relphorde played his last game in a CU uni. Now my hair won't need to be pulled out any longer. Anyways to the positive... we will be a totally different team next year... most likely fighting for a PAC 12 Championship and an automatic bid. We didn't have the horses behind Burks and Higgins and with both gone next year... someone will need to step up
fify

I can say this with great happiness... Relphorde played his last game in a CU uni. Now my hair won't need to be pulled out any longer. Anyways to the positive... we will be a totally different team next year... most likely fighting for an NIT bid. We didn't have the horses behind Burks and Higgins and with both gone next year... someone will need to step up

...you know, Marcus made many confusing plays, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't a solid contributor to the team. His athleticism on D helped, as well as his offensive production. He may not the prototypical 3 that we want, but I thought he did great by CU. I think it's obtuse of you to belittle his entire game because of some questionable plays. Tomlinson's play to me is by far more frustrating.

This was a great season, but I'm not exepecting even an NIT next season. I'm not sure people realize how important Higgins was to the team. At best, Adams and Brown step into the roles of Cory and Alec...I'm not expecting that at all. Say what you will, not having Marcus or Levi around hurts as well. The only improvement is our frontcourt with Shane and recruits playing next season...but this is generally a guard's game. Yes an amazing frontcourt can beat good wing play, but our frontcourt will not be that great. Who knows though...I just ask that everyone temper expectations next season. Boyle is doing great stuff - that does not mean that next season we should reasonably expect postseason play.

as uncertain as a Juco t-fer is nearly always going to be, i think Marcus had a fine CU career. infuriating at timesno doubt, but i have no issue with the guy. wish him only the best.

in an earlier post i put the o/under on wins next year around 15. will be a struggle, i'm sure, at times but we have new conference venues to carry us through.

...you know, Marcus made many confusing plays, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't a solid contributor to the team. His athleticism on D helped, as well as his offensive production. He may not the prototypical 3 that we want, but I thought he did great by CU. I think it's obtuse of you to belittle his entire game because of some questionable plays. Tomlinson's play to me is by far more frustrating.

Definitely had his awkward moments when he had the ball, but overall thought his time at CU was good. One of our better defensive players I felt.

This was a great season, but I'm not exepecting even an NIT next season. I'm not sure people realize how important Higgins was to the team. At best, Adams and Brown step into the roles of Cory and Alec...I'm not expecting that at all. Say what you will, not having Marcus or Levi around hurts as well. The only improvement is our frontcourt with Shane and recruits playing next season...but this is generally a guard's game. Yes an amazing frontcourt can beat good wing play, but our frontcourt will not be that great. Who knows though...I just ask that everyone temper expectations next season. Boyle is doing great stuff - that does not mean that next season we should reasonably expect postseason play.

Offensively they may take a step back, but I'm expecting defense and rebounding to get better. Hopefully Mills will be productive next season, and him and Tunks make it hell for opponents to get a shot off in the paint. If they can it only makes guys like Roberson and Dufault better. Excited to see what Cain can do as well.

As fans we need to keep packing the Keg and make it a hostile place to be for opposing teams. That all starts with the Students.

I'm definitely renewing my season tix. I like the people I'm sitting near, so maybe I'll take the same seats. I'm kind of thinking I need to grab a 3rd seat to get it locked in for my son as he gets older. If I do and there are nights I have an extra, I'll make it available to you guys on those nights in exchange for a beer of something like I did this year when my wife couldn't make it.

I'm definitely renewing my season tix. I like the people I'm sitting near, so maybe I'll take the same seats. I'm kind of thinking I need to grab a 3rd seat to get it locked in for my son as he gets older. If I do and there are nights I have an extra, I'll make it available to you guys on those nights in exchange for a beer of something like I did this year when my wife couldn't make it.

I like my seats but I am going to move. I am in row 18, but want to move down to around 12. I am on the aisle now and have two giants that sit in front of me and every once in a while one of them does some cropdusting. Maybe we should do an allbuffs section.

I like my seats but I am going to move. I am in row 18, but want to move down to around 12. I am on the aisle now and have two giants that sit in front of me and every once in a while one of them does some cropdusting. Maybe we should do an allbuffs section.

:nod: The bang for the buck you get for bball games is awesome. I'm definitely down to throw a little extra to get a good seat.

Back