What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

That Nebraska QB is a.....

never been sold on Watson, he is too streaky. has great games and awful games.

Agreed. I'm more than not sold on him at this point.

Here's a pretty decent article tearing apart his play calling if anyone is interested. I'm sure CU fans are familiar with this from when he was your coach.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20091009/BIGRED/710099772

Best quote regarding Watson not running the ball:
"And Watson resisted. He has a tendency to fall in love with balance, even at the expense of success."

Agreed. I'm more than not sold on him at this point.

Here's a pretty decent article tearing apart his play calling if anyone is interested. I'm sure CU fans are familiar with this from when he was your coach.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20091009/BIGRED/710099772

Best quote regarding Watson not running the ball:
"And Watson resisted. He has a tendency to fall in love with balance, even at the expense of success."
we ****ing told you.

we ****ing told you.

The difference is...Bo will punch Watson in the mouth if he refuses to change this offense for the better of the team. I actually think Bo would punch out his mother when he's in the middle of coaching a game. The guy is intense.

The difference is...Bo will punch Watson in the mouth if he refuses to change this offense for the better of the team. I actually think Bo would punch out his mother when he's in the middle of coaching a game. The guy is a dildo.

FIFY:thumbsup:

Yeah...we told you how bad NU's offense would be with Watson! Your offense is PITIFUL!

You only wish you had our killer O.

Based on recent history, anything can happen in the CU/NU game. We might be all over his ass, or he might be able to strike that pose 5 or 6 times.

WE'LL SEE!!:smile2:

Based on recent history, anything can happen in the CU/NU game. We might be all over his ass, or he might be able to strike that pose 5 or 6 times.

WE'LL SEE!!:smile2:

Agreed. Definitely not marking that one as a W . . . no matter what our records are on that day.

CU will show up to play. Hopefully NU does too.

Yeah...we told you how bad NU's offense would be with Watson! Your offense is PITIFUL!

You only wish you had our killer O.

Yeah, we do..............:lol:

Watson has called a good game for most of the year, but the Missery game was awful. Can't judge him on just one game so far, but that **** better change for Texas Tech.

That's because you accept losing. You accept failure. You accept Hawkins.

No, not at all. In fact, I've said several times on here that I cant wait until Hawkins is gone. In fact, I've written our AD numerous times regarding this situation, but, thanks. You upset that not everyone wants your ****ty coach? :sad1:
I dont accept losing, I also dont accept Pelini's stupid ass tantrums every 5 minutes. I like passion, but, I'd punish my toddler (if i had one) for that kind of ****. He's a dip****.

He was on his back because he got smeared by that linebacker throwing the pass. He took a big hit and got 6 for taking it. He was just happy we got the 6 i don't see the big deal. I like when teams celebrate it's good for pumping up the team. As long as it's tasteful and everyone keeps their helmets on it's not a big deal to me.

Back