What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Basketball Tournament 2017 - Vote for Colorado

Went to CU for one year (2004? 05?) and transferred to SE Missouri St. He was on Team Colorado last year.
So he left after seeing the mess at the end of the Patton era ahead of that final season as a lame duck coach working out his contract.

My Vote is in! Colorado has to be one of the favorites to win it. The addition of Copeland, Morandais and Scott will make this team very hard to beat. It's too bad Levi isn't on the team. I think he was kind of the glue guy last year and helped spread the floor for Marcus Hall to go to work.

I think having Cope though on the outside is pretty stellar. I never thought he would do anything as a pro, but he proved me wrong. His story of hard work and dedication to the game is impressive. I'd take him over Levi. I'm really glad they got him on board.

As for being favorites...I think a lot of teams are going to be stacked. There's a Syracuse, Villanova, Ohio St, ISU, etc. alumni team. Competition is going to be tough.

So he left after seeing the mess at the end of the Patton era ahead of that final season as a lame duck coach working out his contract.

From what I remember (and had to look up to confirm), Williams barely played. And then, Patton signed that huge recruiting class, seemingly recruiting over Williams. It made sense that he transferred. Good point though...he also could have seen the cluster**** that was Patton's last season and wanted out.

To be honest, while it's cool to see CU alumni get together and play, I find some people on the roster interesting, including Williams. A lot of these guys won't be playing much it seems. Whatever though - Go Buffs!

Buffzone has an article up about the team. Apparently Harrison is out due to work obligations. It did not elaborate on what he does now, but I think that's absolutely great. To me, it shows a level of maturity to take whatever he's doing serious enough to bypass a chance at some quick cash. Hopefully his work obligations are fulfilling, and he enjoys whatever he's doing.

Buffzone has an article up about the team. Apparently Harrison is out due to work obligations. It did not elaborate on what he does now, but I think that's absolutely great. To me, it shows a level of maturity to take whatever he's doing serious enough to bypass a chance at some quick cash. Hopefully his work obligations are fulfilling, and he enjoys whatever he's doing.

http://www.buffzone.com/mensbasketb...aces-newcomers-ready-repeat-run-team-colorado

Article also mentions that Team Colorado may add Wesley Gordon to the roster before it is all said and done. Mini-Camp is going to be held in Boulder June 29th - July 2nd

Team Colorado has signed SG Xavier Silas to the squad. Snatched him up from team City of Gods who has been a contender in TBT the past couple of years.

Carlon Brown and Jay Humphries have been signed to take on assistant coaching roles.

Team Colorado has signed SG Xavier Silas to the squad. Snatched him up from team City of Gods who has been a contender in TBT the past couple of years.

Carlon Brown and Jay Humphries have been signed to take on assistant coaching roles.

Man, at what point do we make Beau the real program's bag man? Jesus hell.

That's a great article to read about Silas. My memory I guess fails me, because I thought Silas and Roby didn't get along, causing a rift on the team. And Silas decided to leave with RP instead of stick around with his teammates, due to some internal conflicts.... ....hope the team does well and wins the cash for everyone involved.

Bump

Folks please make sure you vote, Team Colorado is sitting as a pretty low seed at the moment. Among the lowest vote totals for accepted teams.

Wonder if he is still playing. He's playing in the Big 3.

Back