What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Basketball Tournament 2018 - Team Colorado is Back

Anything we can do?
Sign up friends and family by their email accounts. Send them a text so they know an email is coming which they'll need to click "verify" on when they receive. Tell them it's a chance for you (and them) to win 500 bucks and that they've been doing this tourney for years without spamming the emails of people who sign up to support a team.

Last edited:
I think the at-large entry is the winner of the region from last year.

There are 4 other teams in addition to the automatic entry the regional champ gets.

4 teams can also buy their way in, which has already happened. I believe Utah Valor has already bought in and Team Challenge ALS is technically already in. So Team Colorado might be fine, would rather not risk it though.

I wish we still had rep because I'd drown you in gleeb.
giphy.gif

All my 12th graders are signed up. It's gonna come down to the wire. Barely hanging on right now. Tell your co-workers!
You’re a teacher. So you make tons of money. I think you should buy each kid a Buff shirt or hat or something.

Is it over? I just checked and the numbers have changed from earlier. Team Colorado is in 7th with 703 -- with 8th at 700, 9th at 694 and 10th at 689. If there is still time then it wouldn't be hard for a couple teams to make a run in their number of supporters and push Team Colorado out.

Is it over? I just checked and the numbers have changed from earlier. Team Colorado is in 7th with 703 -- with 8th at 700, 9th at 694 and 10th at 689. If there is still time then it wouldn't be hard for a couple teams to make a run in their number of supporters and push Team Colorado out.

Voting ended at 10AM MT yesterday (6/1)

Back