What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Crowd today

It is, isn't it?! BTW, LB, my wife had never been to a CU game. She just loved it! Thanks!!

i think it is DIO who needs the rep, dee bee. i just read your thread and decided to look out for ya.

check your thread. whoever it was that posted the info needs the applause. it WAS awesome info!

good job kids. when i left it, the student section was known for hucking marshmallows and screaming their heads off.

In the 3.2 beer serving days at folsom, halftime marked a wild plastic beer cup blizzard. It was better to be fighting down-hill than up hill. Either way, those cheap t-shirts smelled Coyote Ugly by the time the students staggered home. Those were the days.

In the 3.2 beer serving days at folsom, halftime marked a wild plastic beer cup blizzard. It was better to be fighting down-hill than up hill. Either way, those cheap t-shirts smelled Coyote Ugly by the time the students staggered home. Those were the days.

:yeahthat:

As a student, I thought the crowd was pretty average. Decnt crowd but I was pleasantly suprised with the student turnout. The students were able to fill all of their seating and it was fun in the 4th with the comeback and the pick 6 kind of turned it into a madhouse. I saw someone say this was their first game as a student. If this was their first game, they are going to be in for a treat when we get a really big game on the hilltop and Folsom can truly be rocking. The WVU game should be ridiculous with the blackout and it being Thursday night, and if CU stays is able to stay in it for the whole game and can put points on the board, Folsom is going to be out of control. And as always, had a great time at the game but hopefully we won't have to keep it that close.

Last edited:

sacky guessed 50 k. not bad - there is room to grow here. i LOVE that colorado opened its doors to try to fill the stands. the team needs to know that people will support them, and more people need to know how cool it is to spend a day in folsom.

dbt's wife, by his account, REALLY liked the game - and it was suprising to her as she is not a "football fan". think of how many people there are out there that do not know how fun it is? i think we have a wealth of support that we are not tapping into.

when we know there are seats available, we should follow this weeks lead and reach out to new fans. let them in, and let them get excited about it. they will in the future scramble to lay down green to make sure they are inside in the future.

the same goes for basketball. fill that house.

My freind that attended had never want to a game before, but loved it. He is as busy as I am, but said we need to do this a couple of times a year at minimum.

Of course, I was just a kid, but back in the '70s the student section was a sight to see. I regret to say that often the student section was more entertaining than the play on the field. When the team improved, the student section payed more attention to the game than the games.

I will never forget though the poor wheelchair bound handicapped person that those kind students assisted. They very carefully helped this poor young man, with the blanket covering his cold legs, to his seat in the student section. It wasn't until he was well settled in that he started serving from the pony keg hidden below the blanket. Let it not be said that CU students don't respect the handicapped. :thumbsup:

I boo'd and have no problem with it. I don't call players out or boo players but when I feel the coaching staff hasn't done their job as I did in the first half yesterday I will boo. I had to leave at half time because yesterday was my son's birthday party, truly sorry I didn't see the second half.

Yeah, my dad has season tickets

:cry:

I'll be a student soon enough, but seriously....it's hard to enjoy a game when you get yelled at for yelling every play or wanting to stand for a big play.

I feel ya completely...I graduated in 2006...this is the 3rd year of my Season Tix...i sat in them one time, was grumbled at for standing and screaming and going F'in CRAZY...so I haven't sat in them since....I'll take the Student Section please...I'm still a student at heart I guess!! :smile2:

Back