What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Dan Beebe hate thread

Hey, Bennett and Udall need to get together with senators from other snubbed states and call for a hearing! Just like the senators from the small conference football states. Yeah! Thats the ticket! A senate hearing. We could watch the selection committee getting grilled on C-Span! Write your senators, folks! :lol:

Kind of ironic that CU fans a crying about this when UNL fans were crying about the officiating during the football season, get over it and move on

Only difference is you inbred, illiterate losers deserve it.

Now that you've said goodbye, Texas, bend over and say hello to Ohio State.

Kind of ironic that CU fans a crying about this when UNL fans were crying about the officiating during the football season, get over it and move on

you know what is more ironic? everytime i start to think i can hate you ****ing douchebag ****ing **** **** fuskers a little less because (a) warden tom had the good sense to get you out of the texas **** zone and (b) we will no longer be in the same conference, some inbred sister ****ing crack addicted bitch like you comes along and reminds me that conferences come and go, but fusker hate is forever.

eat a dead green donkey dick.

Aside from the roughing the passer call against aTm, I never heard any sports analyst/writer (outside of nebraska) agree that nebraska got screwed on officiating.

Yet there seems to be general agreement by college basketball analysits on Fox, USA Today and ESPN that Colorado was screwed by the committee.

I see a big difference.

Maybe because nobody gives two ****s about Nebraska. The national media and other coaches are behind CU

The Rick Reilly option might work. It would be a way for his smarmy ass to get back into the relative good graces of the AD here, and would be a good story, to boot.

Back