What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Experts on ESPNU

I get so sick of this "one year contract" bull****.

EVERY STATE EMPLOYEE IS A ONE YEAR EMPLOYEE. THAT'S LAW!!!! That's how it is in Oklahoma, that's how it is in Colorado, that's how it is in Kansas, that's how it is in Texas - that's how it is EVERYWHERE.

That is the biggest RED HERRING ever! It is VERY RARE for assistant coaches to receive a multi-year contract - ANYWHERE. The fact of the matter is, I have NEVER EVER EVER seen an assistant coach - ANYWHERE - be terminated just because of the one year contract. NEVER. Assistant coaches get fired, promoted, moved around, etc. due to their PERFORMANCE.

The fact of the matter is, if D 2 Dan was so concerned about his assistant coaches - he would have taken LESS MONEY and gone out and hired some GOOD COACHES instead of bringing all his dead weight from Boise.

Well said.

I'm always suspicious of a new Allbuffs poster who appears out of nowhere, in the darkest of times with a single, relatively positive post.

It smells just like Athletic Department damage control to me.

Seriously, why start posting now? Why start posting that? "Hey guys, for no reason in particular, I just got motivated to join a CU fan chat site. I'm just so darn excited about the product we're seeing on the field right now, I thought I'd share the opinion of a bunch of guys who are so embarrassed for our once proud program that they're compelled to be uncomfortably polite..."

If the AD was smart they'd sign up a bunch of member names in january , then trot them out when they need spin. They could all start by saying, "long time lurker, first post" sort of stuff to at least provide the semblance of credibility.

But anyway, welcome to MSBufffans.

They have this car man, it runs on WATER man, but the Colorado AD doesn't want you to know about.

Back