What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official Uniform Thread.

For those that have no imagination

Here is the all black look

upload_2015-8-27_11-17-6.png

Lady in the photo is Emily Simpson, she has been doing all the athletic department promo shots for a while now.

what is the team wearing in hawaii?

Don't know. All I have seen is CU Equipment prepping the gold pants. So either its going to be a "traditional look" with gold pants, white jersey, gold/black helmet or they are going with that "Colorado Pride" look they showed off earlier this summer.

Was hoping for the stormtrooper look, but I am guessing that is for CSU.

so - who here watches the games in the same jersey color as the team is wearing? I am guilty of it (at home). I do not wear jerseys in public since I turned about 21.
note to self: go buy a grey jersey.

so - who here watches the games in the same jersey color as the team is wearing? I am guilty of it (at home). I do not wear jerseys in public since I turned about 21.
note to self: go buy a grey jersey.

Not currently available for sale because Nike sucks.

If those white jerseys become available i'm buying one...i love the all white jersey and helmets.
Those jerseys pop like Lawrence Vickers forearm on csu's #6 jaw

or is it csu #6's jaw...no matter....grammar police step in please.

Last edited:
Don't know. All I have seen is CU Equipment prepping the gold pants. So either its going to be a "traditional look" with gold pants, white jersey, gold/black helmet or they are going with that "Colorado Pride" look they showed off earlier this summer.
Was hoping for the stormtrooper look, but I am guessing that is for CSU.
Are you certain that we're wearing gold pants for Hawaii? I would have bet the ranch that we'd be wearing the stormtroopers.

I only wear a jersey if I am at the game, or at a watching a game I can't physically attend
Are you certain that we're wearing gold pants for Hawaii? I would have bet the ranch that we'd be wearing the stormtroopers.

Well I am not positive since I don't work with the team, but they showed photos of them preparing the coaches trunks for the flight to Hawaii, then the next photo was preparing the gold pants for games. I would assume they are taking the gold pants to Hawaii.

-I would like the Storm Trooper look for when we boat race CSU.
- All black when we upset Oregon at home
- Black jersey, Gold pants, Gold Helmet for upsetting USC at home. Classic look to signify the Buffs are back.
- Silver for Utah to close out the regular season

Is this the official guess the uniform combo thread now.

Looks like Gold pants has been established. I will guess silver jersey and black helmet.

can we wear silver as a traveling (visitor) team? and not just now, anytime during the season.

Back