What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The PAC 12

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
is horrible.

We might win one or more of these last games just due to the fact that the rest of the conference is a hot mess.

You have to look at matchups. It is ugly all three weeks for the Buffs.

Our DBs don't look like they will match up well with the Leach offense. That one could get ugly early.

Utah is much stronger that we are on both sides of the line of scrimmage. The final score may be much closer than the actual game but it will take a bad effort on the Utes part for us to have a chance.

In other circumstances I would actually give us the advantage over Cal. I don't think they are a very good team. Unfortunately by then we will have gone from 5-0 to 5-6. We will be a defeated and discouraged football team that just wants it all to end. We may come out with some early energy trying to put a good end on the season but we will be fragile. The first big thing that goes against us we will probably just lay down and take our loss.

All three teams also have issues of their own right now. 2 out of three are at home.

Win just one of those, and at 6-6 they play a dog **** team in a bowl game and probably win. I’m looking at 7-6 and a very, very difficult decision for RG.

I just want to see them get a quality win again. Play well, beat a non-dog**** team, feel good about it. ASU counts, but I can’t live on one a year. Come on Buffs, let us love you.

Last edited:
I would argue that deeming the Pac12 to be horrible, based on comparisons to conferences with different academic standards, different recruiting rules, different recruiting territories, etc.. doesn't make the most sense.

10 of 12 teams are already bowl eligible or are 1 win away. Unlikely that they are get there, but there's a pervasive average/above-averageness to the league this year.

Lots of 5-4 teams out there watching CFB yesterday, only two elite teams in Bama and Clemson

I would argue that deeming the Pac12 to be horrible, based on comparisons to conferences with different academic standards, different recruiting rules, different recruiting territories, etc.. doesn't make the most sense.
tenor.gif

id be optimistic if we had an oline that would at least get in somebody’s way....some db’s who would turn around and a coaching staff that had a clue as to what is going on

Short of going 3-0 and ending up 8-4, does he really need to see anything else at this point? I would imagine he’s already started the process of figuring out the next move.
How wild would it be if CU won the last 3 and won the South? I know we need tons of help, but the 3 remaining on our schedule all seem vulnerable or at least not unbeatable.

This division is starting to remind me of the old Big12 North where a team could win the division with 3 or 4 conference losses.

How wild would it be if CU won the last 3 and won the South? I know we need tons of help, but the 3 remaining on our schedule all seem vulnerable or at least not unbeatable.

This division is starting to remind me of the old Big12 North where a team could win the division with 3 or 4 conference losses.
It’d be cool and all, for sure, but I’m just about into offseason mode with this team, and kind of excited at the idea that we’ll finally get to see RG do what he ultimately came here to do.

It’d be cool and all, for sure, but I’m just about into offseason mode with this team, and kind of excited at the idea that we’ll finally get to see RG do what he ultimately came here to do.
It’s not happening, but it speaks to the state of the Pac-12 that CU is still mathematically in the South race at this pint in our season.

Back