What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

there is an arse-kicking coming, chill'un...

I dont put much weight in scrimmages. When you are up against your own team its hard to tell if one side of the ball is that good, or the other is that bad.

True, but even if our defense was half as good in the scrimmages as they were last year, they are still 5 times as good as your defense. I'm not concerned for C-Hawk his first game. He'll be ready.

True, but even if our defense was half as good in the scrimmages as they were last year, they are still 5 times as good as your defense. I'm not concerned for C-Hawk his first game. He'll be ready.

:lol: Whatever dude. You are drunk on the kool aid

The ****in bull**** of not having snaps in CFB is just that. Either you have it or you don't. Deciding factor in the CU vs sheep will be decided by the Buffs OLINE. Otherwise this isn't even a discussion. If Hawkins Kids doesn't have a grasp of his own fathers Offense then its beyond mystical levels. Its a simple run this route and catch the damn ball. Sorry lammyfecal boy but this is a simple equation that your making into a lack of CFB snaps. Oline of buffs decide this game.

The ****in bull**** of not having snaps in CFB is just that. Either you have it or you don't. Deciding factor in the CU vs sheep will be decided by the Buffs OLINE. Otherwise this isn't even a discussion. If Hawkins Kids doesn't have a grasp of his own fathers Offense then its beyond mystical levels. Its a simple run this route and catch the damn ball. Sorry lammyfecal boy but this is a simple equation that your making into a lack of CFB snaps. Oline of buffs decide this game.

So by that theory kids dont get better from their freshmen to senior right? Because experience doesnt matter, right? Its just run the route, throw the ball, catch the ball. Boy Hawk also has never played in front of 70k people, might make him a bit nervous, ya never know.

So by that theory kids dont get better from their freshmen to senior right? Because experience doesnt matter, right? Its just run the route, throw the ball, catch the ball. Boy Hawk also has never played in front of 70k people, might make him a bit nervous, ya never know.

i would agree that it would be in your best interest to fervently hope so...

Boy Hawk also has never played in front of 70k people, might make him a bit nervous, ya never know.

Yeah and maybe he'll suck as bad as say Jamelle Holloway or Colt McCoy during their freshman years.

i would agree that it would be in your best interest to fervently hope so...

Just as your fingers better be crossed that Boy Hawk doesnt make a couple bad decisions due to the pressures of having daddys job on the line in front of the biggest crowd of his life.

Just as your fingers better be crossed that Boy Hawk doesnt make a couple bad decisions due to the pressures of having daddys job on the line in front of the biggest crowd of his life.

every source credits cody with being a pressure player. do you have any line of evidence that contradicts that?

i have to run, lammie fusker. i saw you were typing in a response, and as curious as i am as to what it could be, there are a number of things to be done.

have a good one, and find out if that bus of nuns is scheduled to come trucking your way, as you are gonna need them! :smile2:

i have to run, lammie fusker. i saw you were typing in a response, and as curious as i am as to what it could be, there are a number of things to be done.

have a good one, and find out if that bus of nuns is scheduled to come trucking your way, as you are gonna need them! :smile2:

Sorry, kid came between me and my post, damn offspring parasites.

that was a tribute to dubya why oh and bunsbuggy
66. I ain't too bright bein' from dubya why oh and all so you are going to have to explain what the hell you are talking about. I'm not sure whether you are cutting down my beloved home state or not?

66. I ain't too bright bein' from dubya why oh and all so you are going to have to explain what the hell you are talking about. I'm not sure whether you are cutting down my beloved home state or not?

dubya who oh is a poster over on ramnation.

I remember another CU QB who had no experience and his first game was against CSU. He did alright in his first game

I remember another CU QB who had no experience and his first game was against CSU. He did alright in his first game

Mike Moshetti?
Joel Klatt (and he was a walk on)?

Both times the lambs came in favored and both times those qb's smoked the sheep secondary.

CU has had a history of QB's doing good in their starting debuts, not only against csu, but in general too.

Darian Hagan ran 67 yards against Texas on his second snap ever as a starting QB

Last edited:
Mike Moshetti?
Joel Klatt (and he was a walk on)?

Both times the lambs came in favored and both times those qb's smoked the sheep secondary.

CU has had a history of QB's doing good in their starting debuts, not only against csu, but in general too.

Darian Hagan ran 67 yards against Texas on his second snap ever as a starting QB

We are not favored. We should be.

promise to come back and cry for forgiveness when your ewes get their asses handed to them on saturday.

I'll come back regardless of the outcome. But I won't be crying. And I won't be asking for forgiveness. And I owe you no promises.

BTW, spent some time in Manhattan Beach this summer. Great place.

I'll come back regardless of the outcome. But I won't be crying. And I won't be asking for forgiveness. And I owe you no promises.

BTW, spent some time in Manhattan Beach this summer. Great place.

:lol:
to quote judge smails from caddy shack: YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!

You are awfully confident about a game that is usually close and is difficult to call.

yes on all points!

i feel pretty good about this game. but, hell, it has been a dogfight the last few years and anything can happen.

that won't stop me from being fired up, however!

:smile2:

You are awfully confident about a game that is usually close and is difficult to call.

as no doubt you are. which leads me to question the tone of the post. how can you begrudge others what you indulge in.

lammie - i will be available to talk you down off the bridge. :smile2:

as no doubt you are. which leads me to question the tone of the post. how can you begrudge others what you indulge in.

lammie - i will be available to talk you down off the bridge. :smile2:

I'm not confident about this game; I never am. It's very difficult to call, particularly when it's the first game of the year. No one has any real idea how the teams will fare this year, especially considering they're both coming off such disastrous seasons.

I think CSU is somewhat more predictable simply because we return so many starters. Coming off a 4-7 season, that's not a blazing endorsement. I thought CU was going to have a decent year last year and I was astonished you didn't; the MSU loss showed the program to be as far down as it's been in years. Hawk's entire history demonstrates that he knows how to win, so I think (and hope; I root for CU when you're not playing MWC teams) that was an aberration.

I hope we win big on Saturday, but regardless, good luck the rest of the way. And beat those 'Huskers, willya?

I'm not confident about this game; I never am. It's very difficult to call, particularly when it's the first game of the year. No one has any real idea how the teams will fare this year, especially considering they're both coming off such disastrous seasons.

I think CSU is somewhat more predictable simply because we return so many starters. Coming off a 4-7 season, that's not a blazing endorsement. I thought CU was going to have a decent year last year and I was astonished you didn't; the MSU loss showed the program to be as far down as it's been in years. Hawk's entire history demonstrates that he knows how to win, so I think (and hope; I root for CU when you're not playing MWC teams) that was an aberration.

I hope we win big on Saturday, but regardless, good luck the rest of the way. And beat those 'Huskers, willya?
Until we finish a few close games, I don't disagree with you Chicago. Appreciate your well-stated position.

Back