What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

There was 1 CU story on CBS Sports front page - no respect

I read an Athletic article that laid out the path for each of the remaining undefeated teams. We had G5 teams and P5 teams.... and no mention of Colorado

View attachment 27512
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...kely-to-lose-at-least-four-games-this-season/
1. Colorado

The Buffaloes are off to a 3-0 start to the season, and everybody is feeling good. I'm just not sure how good they should be feeling. Yes, the Buffs are 3-0, but they're 3-0 with wins over Colorado State, Nebraska and New Hampshire. Those three are a combined 1-10 on the season. Advanced metrics aren't a big fan of Colorado to this point, as the F/+ ratings from Football Outsiders have this team ranked No. 67 in the country. For perspective, Florida State is at No. 57.

Also, let's not forget that Colorado began the 2017 season with a 3-0 mark as well, beating Colorado State, Texas State and Northern Colorado. What followed was seven losses in Pac-12 play.

I don't believe the same fate awaits for these Buffs. From what I've seen, this looks like a bowl team. Still, even so, with games remaining against Arizona State, USC, Washington, Washington State, Utah and Cal, it's hard to envision Colorado getting through the year without at least four losses. Though, as somebody who has always been partial to watching Ralphie run onto Folsom Field, I'm hoping it doesn't happen.

--------------------------------------------------------

Seems like the national media folks are kind of rooting for Ralphie to rise, but they don't believe it and don't respect us yet.

Ain't nothing for it but to run the damn table!

200px-Album_no_respect.jpg

Back