What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This should be a good one next week

Hey Bulldogs
Hey Bulldogs

We just beat the hell out of you!

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer

Give'm Hell Alabama!

Nic e game. Bama is back. Boulder Buff isn't going to like this, but I think Bama absolutely destroys Auburn this year. Enjoy a trip to the top 5 tomorrow afternoon Charlie!:thumbsup:

:fragez::fragez::fragez:

I remember hearing this once or twice in Shreveport. Wtf does it mean or where did it come from? Is this just nonsense strung together or is there actually some meaning to it?

Alabama has been known as the "Yellowhammer State" since the American Civil War.

That chant I put up is our little winning chant after a big game.

Great win for you guys Chuck. I think you guys are in the driver's seat for the SEC because LSU is going to lose a couple games here.

Nic e game. Bama is back. Boulder Buff isn't going to like this, but I think Bama absolutely destroys Auburn this year. Enjoy a trip to the top 5 tomorrow afternoon Charlie!:thumbsup:

I can't argue. Auburn's offense is terrible, especially since Tony Franklin has no idea on what QB to play. Oh well.

Great win for you guys Chuck. I think you guys are in the driver's seat for the SEC because LSU is going to lose a couple games here.

I can't argue. Auburn's offense is terrible, especially since Tony Franklin has no idea on what QB to play. Oh well.

I thought Auburn would kill Tenn today

Back