What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** this ****. Vent in here!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I needed to get that out.

This blows.

Those of you who are wrestling fans might understand the meaning of this picture...

montreal-screwjob.jpg

I may be delusional and completely irrational, and will probably change my mind in 2 hours, but now I want Kansas St. to win the whole ****ing thing. **** the committee.

Agreed. The further they go, the more it builds our credibility.

Builds our credibility with who? The ncaa and their selection committee?

Just a reminder that ncaa stands for No Credibility At All.

It seems, right now anyway, that the Buffs have quite a bit of cred with fans and the media, nation-wide.

Builds our credibility with who? The ncaa and their selection committee?

Just a reminder that ncaa stands for No Credibility At All.

It seems, right now anyway, that the Buffs have quite a bit of cred with fans and the media, nation-wide.

Recruiting mostly.

I was thinking about this while listening to CJ and JK at lunch. The committee did not give any credence to CU's having lost its 7 footer just before the season began. Losing Harris-Tunks had to have played a bit of havoc with Tad's plans and team chemistry going into the season. So, our struggles early, to me anyway, should have taken that into account. Not to mention we played more OOC road games than any team in the Big XII.

Joel made an argument that the committee's discussions and selection process should be totally transparent. They should be video'ed / recorded. I believe there is something to it. Poor CJ. At one point he began to talk and then just went silent and you could hear his fist pounding the table. He is really shaken up by this. Nate Krekman was on prior to CJ and JK. He was telling CU fans to stop whining and that CU was responsible for themselves not getting in. CJ, lets say, kindly took offense to Kreckman.

Al is pissing me off a little. Saying it was a mistake for CU to have a selection party at Tad Boyle's house. Give me a break Al.

Al is pissing me off a little. Saying it was a mistake for CU to have a selection party at Tad Boyle's house. Give me a break Al.

Well, since the coach invited the team and certain others, I would think CU had nothing to do with the "watch party". Correct? Why does Al have an issue with that?

I had a bout of road rage this morning. I turned on Vic and Gary and they were interviewing Jerry Palm. First time I've heard the guy. Man, he made me want to drive into a brick wall at 100 mph.

Back