What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thoughts

Michigan switched to Adidas and they have updated jerseys. Unlike our shoulder pad abomination, theirs look nice.

medium_michjersey2.jpg

http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/07/michigan_unveils_new_adidas_fo.html

ATM also switched to Adidas and they have some excellent threads.

Nike is ****ing us sideways. these unis suck. and we'll never be their number one design project. that's UO. why settle for second when it comes to goofball nonsense?

Last edited:
Nike is ****ing us sideways. these unis suck. and we'll never be their number one design project. that's UO. why settle for second when it comes to goofball nonsense?

Because second place gets to look less retarded. Hell, I'd rather we be running 5th or 6th with Nike... that is, as long as they'd still be filling up our cash coffers.

Nike is using us to test this style of uniform. Supposedly, the raised "dots" on the shoulder pad area makes it very hard to grab a player by that area, etc. It's much, much less noticeable on the white's...

The other thing I don't get is why can't you buy vintage jerseys of CU players? Surely now that these guys are not on the team anymore CU could get a deal going with former players and make some jerseys up with names of former great Buffs. I would love to get an Alfred Willaims Jersey with an orange bowl logo on it... Oh wait, I know why this doesn't happen, because it would outsell this crap that Nike is trying to push on my school.

Go Buff$!

I believe it's against NCAA rules to do this, so that's why you don't see it.

I believe it's against NCAA rules to do this, so that's why you don't see it.

Once their eligibility is up then they don't fall under this NCAA rule. I know there were Marshall throwbacks with Moss, Jermaine Dupri wore one in a video.

Once their eligibility is up then they don't fall under this NCAA rule. I know there were Marshall throwbacks with Moss, Jermaine Dupri wore one in a video.

Thank you for the correction; good info to know!

Nike is using us to test this style of uniform. Supposedly, the raised "dots" on the shoulder pad area makes it very hard to grab a player by that area, etc. It's much, much less noticeable on the white's...

Pshaw! Somewhere in the bowels of Nike there's gotta be some product manager who is working on special gloves that stick to those dots like velcro.

and they couldn't make these "dots" black ?

I actually like them. The students love them cause thats the new style. I am a younger generation.

i don't know how you can say "the students love them" since the pic is about 2 days old and school starts in 2 weeks.

this era uni is my favorite

Ditto!

I happen to like this model as well, however the gold pants that match the helmet are pretty sweet too! Just remember, everything in fashion comes full circle eventually. So the old school Uni's will be back soon.

After seeing these in action Sunday night, I was actually quite surprised to find myself liking them. I really dig the silver numbers and the shoulder patches aren't bad at all. I'll likely pick one of these up, especially considering the current jersey I currently own is from the Craig Ochs days.

Back