What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket Drawing - Oregon - October 22, 2011

When is the drawing. Im in, I'll buy the airline tickets.

Sorry to inform you, but if you are an Oregon fan, which I assume you are based on your screen name and location, you are not eligible for this ticket drawing. You are eligible for all other games, but not this one.

Sorry to inform you, but if you are an Oregon fan, which I assume you are based on your screen name and location, you are not eligible for this ticket drawing. You are eligible for all other games, but not this one.
i think thats leash's ****ing...errm ducking cousin

This thread is before the rules thread. I was reading the rules after I posted this. Oops my bad. I would give them to mu CU family and then sit in there seats if that would help.....I doubt it would fly. 8 home games and two road games will have to be enough.

and the winners of the allbuffs oregon ducks tickets are...

ParkerBuff98

UO-Parker98.jpg

Phatmack

UO-Phatmack.jpg

congrats dudeheads...

None with my name on them. Just as I always suspected... :lol:

If you look really close, you'll see three balls with your name on them at the bottom of the group. You can only see "junk" on one of them, but believe me, there are three.

Hey sackman and FChairbanks, you might not have gotten my PM, but I'll be there on the 22nd. Judging from previous threads, copious amounts of labations are in order for me to bring, correct? I look forward to seeing you all at the tailgate.

Hey sackman and FChairbanks, you might not have gotten my PM, but I'll be there on the 22nd. Judging from previous threads, copious amounts of labations are in order for me to bring, correct? I look forward to seeing you all at the tailgate.
You can come. :woot:

I got the PM. Sorry I haven't replied. Copious amounts of consumable adult beverages are encouraged.

I'm In

I'm in.

Also, If anybody knows anyone with a parking pass for sale, preferably in Franklin Field (Lot C I believe) for the Oregon game, I'm looking to buy.

Back