What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket Drawing - UCLA - Sept 29, 2012

------->you

You too Tante hippie!

Looks like I can't ship hard liquor to Colorado from any site. What a wussy state/wussy fed law. Either I have to come to the game with an armful of booze or send Sacky a cashier's check...:cry: What a f*cking month! Since I don't trust bankers with my checks, looks like I'm back in for the upset game of the decade in the PAC12. See you at Sackygate again.

your cred on this board just went up a few notches. i think you will enjoy boulder. a road trip with journal entries would be good.

make sure you post from elko...

:smile2:

i will buy you a beer while you are in town. let us know if you want some suggestions for accommodations.

your cred on this board just went up a few notches. i think you will enjoy boulder. a road trip with journal entries would be good.

make sure you post from elko...

:smile2:

i will buy you a beer while you are in town. let us know if you want some suggestions for accommodations.

Thanks bro :lol: . I'll be broke after I show up and will be staying at a buddy's house in Denver until after the game. After that, I'm crashing somewhere undetermined as of yet. Burrito's pad both intrigues me and scares me at the same time (less so than some other offers I was given though). Mostly, Burrito scares me a little but Darth and Rugged scare me more. Probably because I recognize their stories and remember those days.

Anyways, I'm f*cked expense-wise but I missed the post game experience at Boulder last time so wtf... Still calling a win against UCLA regardless of the Fresno performance. And yes, my last dollars will be spent bringing an assortment of booze to Sackygate.

Thanks bro :lol: . I'll be broke after I show up and will be staying at a buddy's house in Denver until after the game. After that, I'm crashing somewhere undetermined as of yet. Burrito's pad both intrigues me and scares me at the same time (less so than some other offers I was given though). Mostly, Burrito scares me a little but Darth and Rugged scare me more. Probably because I recognize their stories and remember those days.

Anyways, I'm f*cked expense-wise but I missed the post game experience at Boulder last time so wtf... Still calling a win against UCLA regardless of the Fresno performance. And yes, my last dollars will be spent bringing an assortment of booze to Sackygate.

i recommend this place over anything bp or rugged/snow have to offer.

0_DenRescueMission562.jpg

we're talking the heart of lodo... some pretty good bars within walking distance. el chapultapec for some jazz and mexican food is a must while you are here...

It's on cloven hooves! Great Gin, great Vodka and great Whiskey coming. Any other booze requests? I have a limit but it it's in flux still.

Back