What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time to use and discard the trojans

ASU lost its. Starting qb during the game.
ASU was doing nothing on offense before he went down, though. OL was getting him killed & the run game was a mess, too. USC was playing defense in ASU's backfield all night.

Starting to claw back some of the embarrassing series records our abysmal entry into the Pac caused.

We've got OSU series back to 4-5 (they did most of their damage ages ago)

Oregon Back to 9-12

Now...the two we need to remedy:

We trail USC 0-10 and ASU 0-7. That's just embarrassing. Now is the time to get to work on those.

I've been having a hard time grasping the fact that we are a really good team. And it is a fact. We ARE a really good team. When I first thought about this game way before the season, I checked it off as a loss. When I watched USC destroy an undefeated ASU team, I felt intimidated like a cowering little mouse. NO MORE!! We are better than USC, dammit! And we are going to win!! No more cowering little mouse boys with urine running down our legs when the "big, bad Trojans" walk on the field! We are going to punch them in the mouth and kick their Sparty asses!!

I've been having a hard time grasping the fact that we are a really good team. And it is a fact. We ARE a really good team. When I first thought about this game way before the season, I checked it off as a loss. When I watched USC destroy an undefeated ASU team, I felt intimidated like a cowering little mouse. NO MORE!! We are better than USC, dammit! And we are going to win!! No more cowering little mouse boys with urine running down our legs when the "big, bad Trojans" walk on the field! We are going to punch them in the mouth and kick their Sparty asses!!
Point of historical reference: Sparta and Troy were two different places. In fact, the Spartains and were likely part of the Greek coalition that invaded Troy in the Trojan War.

I think someone here might need to read or re-read the Illiad. :D
Point of historical reference: Sparta and Troy were two different places. In fact, the Spartains and were likely part of the Greek coalition that invaded Troy in the Trojan War.
My bad. Confused them with Michigan St. I guess. BUT THE POINT STILL REMAINS!! KICK THEIR TROJAN ASSES!!

Do not, I repeat DO NOT, make an error while posting on the internet, especially on a site populated with Buff fans feeling their oats.

I will never end well.

The only way I see USC winning is if they play lights out or we turn the ball over...we could **** up on ST too. I see this as ours to lose. Could be wrong of course, but the stats and our level of play clearly indicate we are playing much better football.

After reading the thread, I am convinced there is but one course of action to be taken by the community of Ab'ers. We need to buy JR, Leash and BigIronBuff tickets to LA, so that the may be loosed on an unsuspecting Greater Los Angeles populace when the Buffs win.

After reading the thread, I am convinced there is but one course of action to be taken by the community of Ab'ers. We need to buy JR, Leash and BigIronBuff tickets to LA, so that the may be loosed on an unsuspecting Greater Los Angeles populace when the Buffs win.
The early bird special will never be the same!

my plans this weekend:

1. head to LA.
2. drink and talk trash all friday afternoon and evening.
3. drink and talk trash all the way up to kickoff.
4. face forced sobriety at the stupid coliseum and watch us stomp the trojans.
5. drink and talk trash all saturday night.
6. leave LA.

i want this one bad, bad, bad. please, oh football gods. we've suffered long and hard, for over 10 years. please grant me this victory and the accompanying joy and redemption in the face of our enemies.

we have a date with destiny, my friends. i am ready.

Back