What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

To our Bugeater posters....how do you neanderthals feel about the Big 11?

NU is not just academically inferior to Michigan, Northwestern and Wisconsin, it's inferior to Illinois, Minnesota, Penn State, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan State, Ohio State and Purdue.

That's right, according to UNSWR, Nebraska would be the worst school in the Big 10. And, you have to live in Nebraska....

I think the Big 10 is going to be great for NU, and there is a natural rival in Iowa that will be competitive. Cant wait to watch it all play out.

Can't stay away from the black and um er goldish color teams huh... Anyway that's the resason we want Utah in the Pac with us, next state over, we already hate red and they are just easy to hate.

Good luck with your move to the Big 10 (11 or 12), the mutal respect we have gained from each other over these years will make it tougher to throw those piss bombs next year :smile2:

Nebraska's move to the Big Ten would be good for everybody concerned (the possibility of Notre Dame throwing a monkey wrench into the deal seems to be lurking in the background, though).

Why would the hunchbacks want in the Big 11? They have their own sweet tv deal (network) that pays them irrespective of their record.

I actually give props to Nub and Tom for telling Tejas to f off and helping end the unholy alliance.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2010/06/08/big-ten-notre-dame-are-talking-again/

With the way things are going, I'm not sure how much a 3 day old article means. 3 days before we made our move we were supposedly getting squeezed out by Baylor.

Their meeting was not set to start until 1:00. I'm sure that shortly, we will hear. In my opinion, it is a sure bet that they will head to the b10.

There is a thread on HuskerPedia right now labeled "Nebraska IS the apple cart."

My god, I'm almost going to miss the arrogance.

Sorry I got to this post so late.....been on vacation and some other stuff......

I'm happy and sad about the move. Mixed emotions I guess. Time will tell if I actually like the move or not though....I'll know when the seasons start and how I feel about watching the games....then I'll let ya know.

Back