What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Toledo...fyi

Whew. That's a relief...

26 posts in this thread and you hadn't been in to bitch about Hawk yet. I was afraid something had happened to you... :smile2:

Hey, I'm nothing if not consistent.

I'm sorry guys, I just have no faith in guy anymore and at this point I really don't expect much. Truly sad, as I had such high hope. The guy lost me last year, but wishful thinking had me hoping I would be proven wrong and that this year he would turn it around. SO, at this point I dont think he can salvage the season BUT a change in leadership via Cabral then the next HC is probably the best option.

Throughout all my postings though, I would love nothing more to be proven wrong and would gladly eat crow, and I will personally apologize the Dan if I am way off and he turns out to be Mac, Mangino, or Pinkel-like and becomes a consistent winner. I just don't see that happening.:smile:

Back