What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 25 and Other Hoops Games - Week 14

:)

Well...give Duke a bone this year. UVaruns the account this year I'm bc unc will choke.

Congrats on the win. I was hopeful of catching UNC, but this is a set back as the Heels have the more favorable ACC slate. Good news is UVA hosts UNC for the only meeting.

How bad can Jeter possibly be to not at least get a few minutes?

Do us a favor and hand UNC a loss. Hopefully we meet again in DC!

Really impressive showing by Wisconsin to go into College Park and dominate #2 Maryland tonight. Suddenly Wisconsin is 16-9 (8-4) and has an RPI of 43 after this win.

Congrats on the win. I was hopeful of catching UNC, but this is a set back as the Heels have the more favorable ACC slate. Good news is UVA hosts UNC for the only meeting.

How bad can Jeter possibly be to not at least get a few minutes?

Do us a favor and hand UNC a loss. Hopefully we meet again in DC!

Glad my post made somewhat sense with my phone's auto-correct.

I think UNC will choke some games. They're really good, but if I were a good team (a tier above Duke, like UVa), I wouldn't be really scared of them. I hope Duke can beat UNC, but... ...they are pretty good in a down year for Duke.

As for Jeter, one of the biggest critiques of K is that he has a short rotation. Players like Gbinije at Syracuse frustrate some Duke fans, because he clearly left the team due to playing time (for the record, I am not one of those malcontents). Jeter is outmatched a few times I've seen him, but I don't think he's bad. Coach K normally (few exceptions) has a short rotation, and I think the bar is just set really high to be trusted enough to get in the rotation. Jefferson being out should have opened things up for Jeter, but reading between the lines (what Jefferson provides), Jeter's defense is probably not up to par.

North Carolina tops Pittsburgh, 85-64. No surprise on its own. Pitt is 18-8 (6-6). That sounds alright, but Pitt desperately needs to find some quality wins. They've won at Notre Dame. Solid. Beat Syracuse without Boeheim when Cuse was struggling mightily. And nothing else. RPI is 43. If the season ended today, they're likely in, but at some point over these next few weeks they have got to beat somebody.

Back