What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 25 college football stadiums

What an irrelevant question. LB isn't the one who put out the ranking, was she? Nice try.
:huh:

Of course it is relevant. It's akin to me ripping on a bad review of "300," even though I haven't seen the movie myself.

If I'm going to take issue with someone's view on a certain subject, my argument has no legitimacy if I have no knowledge of that subject myself. Get it?

a number of them, thank you, and that number is growing each season. everyone around here has heard details after each stadium visit, and therefore, i do not need to bore long standing friends and acquaintances with repeat information.

those not on the call list can mind their own damned business about where i have been. that group includes you.

is it just me, or does it seem that every stupid husker fan has access to both a computer and our site? i SWEAR there are SOME decent nebraskans alive. we just do not see much evidence of it here.

Good heavens. RELAX. I didn't call you any names, yet you call me stupid and indecent.

You didn't say how many of those stadiums you've been to. Fine. My point was simple: Unless you've been to a good majority of those stadiums, you don't have any sort of legitimacy when you take issues with another's OPINION of them. And, yeah, by the way - it's his OPINION.

Just because he doesn't put Folsom at or near the top of the list doesn't make him an idiot. And his list certainly has done what he hoped it would: give rise to debate. It's too bad some take it personal....

Go ahead and resume your name-calling and inferiority complexes...

Good heavens. RELAX. I didn't call you any names, yet you call me stupid and indecent.

Dude, (a) you are a Fusker, (b) you are on a Buff site, and (c) this is ALLBUFFS!

Bring a thick skin and get used to the name calling you sheep-****ing, burning-****-mountain-loving, sweaty-taint-licking **** stick. :smile2:

And **** the Corn Hollers

You didn't say how many of those stadiums you've been to. Fine. My point was simple: Unless you've been to a good majority of those stadiums, you don't have any sort of legitimacy when you take issues with another's OPINION of them. And, yeah, by the way - it's his OPINION.

Just because he doesn't put Folsom at or near the top of the list doesn't make him an idiot. And his list certainly has done what he hoped it would: give rise to debate. It's too bad some take it personal....

Go ahead and resume your name-calling and inferiority complexes...

:cry: :cry: squirt some more tears, fusker. boooooooo hoooooo. why are they so MEAN to me? waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

grow a pair and then come back and visit.:lol:

Of course it is relevant. It's akin to me ripping on a bad review of "300," even though I haven't seen the movie myself.

If I'm going to take issue with someone's view on a certain subject, my argument has no legitimacy if I have no knowledge of that subject myself. Get it?

moron.

LB didn't put out the poll. Trying to take her to task over her comments is a diversion from the topic at hand. She's not the issue. The poll is. You trying to cast doubt on her ability to make an informed opinion on the subject doesn't speak to the issue, which is whether the poll is accurate or not. Questioning her credentials does absolutely nothing to either validate or repudiate the poll itself.

Yeah, my bad. I guess I was asking too much of a bunch of inbred, mountain goat-loving dolts to engage in a nuanced discussion that requires even a shred of objectivity.

Point taken.

moron.

LB didn't put out the poll. Trying to take her to task over her comments is a diversion from the topic at hand. She's not the issue. The poll is. You trying to cast doubt on her ability to make an informed opinion on the subject doesn't speak to the issue, which is whether the poll is accurate or not. Questioning her credentials does absolutely nothing to either validate or repudiate the poll itself.

And of course, you missed the point which I was trying to make, which was whether she's in a position to comment on "whether the poll is accurate or not." I wasn't making any comment on the poll, nor did I insinuate as much. Get it?

Yeah, my bad. I guess I was asking too much of a bunch of inbred, mountain goat-loving dolts to engage in a nuanced discussion that requires even a shred of objectivity.

Point taken.

That is quite possibly the weirdest smack toward Coloradoans I have heard.

**** you.

Point taken.

even with a thesarus, you can't manage to master an eloquent statement.

as wispy would say, you are therefore awarded zero points. may god have mercy on your soul.

as wispy would say, you are therefore awarded zero points. may god have mercy on your soul.

perhaps the poor boy's puddling drool is interfering with the proper operation of his keyboard. that would be a kinder explanation in some ways.

A wonderfully transparent retort. I see you've mastered that message-board form of "plausible deniability" that those who want to keep up, but realize they can't, have to employ to keep the illusion from flickering and fading away. Masterfully played.

A wonderfully transparent retort. I see you've mastered that message-board form of "plausible deniability" that those who want to keep up, but realize they can't, have to employ to keep the illusion from flickering and fading away. Masterfully played.

Do you actually have any thing to add to this thread? How about you yell us about your stadium experiences?

Way to go Mr. Wenzel. :lol:

Do you actually have any thing to add to this thread? How about you yell us about your stadium experiences?

I've only been to four stadiums on the list, so I can't really say whether I agree or disagree with it. Of course, I wasn't doing that in the first place. I was just being a Fusker pest...:smile2:

I've never been down to A&M for a game. I think we play them next year at Kyle Field. I need to go.
kyle-field.jpg

I've never been down to A&M for a game. I think we play them next year at Kyle Field. I need to go.
kyle-field.jpg

we do! :woot: Keep in mind there are dfw buffs that can help out by hosting some of our bretheren who decide to road trip.

if you are on a b12 stadium tour, you might consider joining bb and bw and i for t tech. the benefit of making that part of your plan would be you could watch bw drink three gallons of RUM!!!! (go girl!)

we do! :woot: Keep in mind there are dfw buffs that can help out by hosting some of our bretheren who decide to road trip.

if you are on a b12 stadium tour, you might consider joining bb and bw and i for t tech. the benefit of making that part of your plan would be you could watch bw drink three gallons of RUM!!!! (go girl!)

If I have to drink three gallons of rum at least it will be at sea level.

kyle-field.jpg

It's a decent place to watch a game, but be prepared for Aggy. They are ****ing weird. Also, College Station is an absolute ****hole.

i agree with Boulder Buff. i'm not a big fan of Aggy. i've met several over the years outside the immediate football context and they are pompous Texas goobers (hey, and i come from goobers and i know goobers). I'd much rather hang with UT fan, OU fan, OSU fan, KU fan....etc.

they act like because they cheer for their team, they invented football and are because they have som hyped up ROTC program we're all lesser 'Mericans than they are.

i agree with Boulder Buff. i'm not a big fan of Aggy. i've met several over the years outside the immediate football context and they are pompous Texas goobers (hey, and i come from goobers and i know goobers). I'd much rather hang with UT fan, OU fan, OSU fan, KU fan....etc.

they act like because they cheer for their team, they invented football and are because they have som hyped up ROTC program we're all lesser 'Mericans than they are.

uterus fans are hysterical. my friend and her daughter are AWESOME at riling the husband. i like that.

if aggy get a little bit pompous, why not get obnoxious in return? step on the grass. oops. blare a dog whistle and make reveille r-u-n-n-o-f-t. oops. :lol: you can also set some marshmallows on fire as a nod to their bonfire tradition and say you think that bonfires are really cool. then share our tradition of throwing marshmallows in the spirit of brotherhood. oops. that one was on fire. :smile2:

Yeah, try being around them all day long. You would think they win the Big 12 year in and year out with the way they talk about football. I have also encountered a few that looked down upon me because they said CU was a ****ty school (not the brightest people).

Then you have the weird traditions and the Corps. My roommate in college was in ROTC chose between CU over Aggy after he took a visit there. He was amazed at how cultish it seemed.

it was mentioned earlier in the thread, but i really think that lewis field / boone pickens stadium is a REALLY FUN place to be, if you can ignore the fact that you are out in the middle of nowhere.

the campus is among the most beautiful in the big 12. the orange clad fans are damn friendly. the bronco part of me cannot begrudge their "ORANGE POWER!"

they fully expected to win, but even when we were kicking their ass, the fans never got ugly.

for a fun football crowd, they are among the best. i have never heard such racket as the kids on paddle patrol. wow.

Last edited:
Back