What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 25 & Other Hoops Games - Week 15

So the Sportscenter highlights of the game is the Josh turnover, the York out of bounds against Wes, Josh turnover, the bricked 3, then 30 seconds of Sean Miller being a whiny bitch. The team that won the game had no highlights. WTF?

Edit: wrong thread, but the point still stands.

People better watch out for the Badgers. Very, very impressive job. They were painful to watch in November and December.

Well, they did have a HC who didn't want to be there any more who mailed things in to set the table for his AHC getting the HC opportunity against the AD's wishes. **** Alvarez, that Nebraska doucebag.

So the Sportscenter highlights of the game is the Josh turnover, the York out of bounds against Wes, Josh turnover, the bricked 3, then 30 seconds of Sean Miller being a whiny bitch. The team that won the game had no highlights. WTF?

Edit: wrong thread, but the point still stands.

I ****ing HATE sportscenter...but unfortunately, FS1 is not any better. I'd watch local sports' coverage, but that also blows...just journalism in this country has really started to suck a lot - not sure if it's just me getting older or what, but **** sportscenter. I'm confident that many of us on these boards can clean up at least a good half of their sports anchors in sports knowledge...and that's sad considering it's their full time job. I wish CNN or somebody would create an hour long sports review show to just give us highlights and recaps.

The bright side is, I've seen Iowa play. They are overrated. I kinda think they're gonna get a decent seed in the dance and promptly make an early exit.

Too much frontcourt and too little backcourt. I'd love to draw them in the Dance. I think CU could cause a lot of problems for Uthoff and Jok on the defensive end with Wes and our wing rotation... and Iowa doesn't have much firepower after those guys.

Too much frontcourt and too little backcourt. I'd love to draw them in the Dance. I think CU could cause a lot of problems for Uthoff and Jok on the defensive end with Wes and our wing rotation... and Iowa doesn't have much firepower after those guys.

They seem to rely heavily on offensive rebounds. I think that plays to one of the Buffs strengths. I'm not overly impressed with their guards.

Iowa is going to run into someone like Texas or Notre Dame in the Round of 32 and lose

Maybe. It wouldn't surprise me if they went home after the first game.

They seem to rely heavily on offensive rebounds. I think that plays to one of the Buffs strengths. I'm not overly impressed with their guards.

Maybe. It wouldn't surprise me if they went home after the first game.
I'd rather play a team with a strong frontcourt than strong guards. See: Arizona game.

I ****ing HATE sportscenter...but unfortunately, FS1 is not any better. I'd watch local sports' coverage, but that also blows...just journalism in this country has really started to suck a lot - not sure if it's just me getting older or what, but **** sportscenter. I'm confident that many of us on these boards can clean up at least a good half of their sports anchors in sports knowledge...and that's sad considering it's their full time job. I wish CNN or somebody would create an hour long sports review show to just give us highlights and recaps.

SC was a great show 20 years ago but now they've turned into the TMZ of sports with their mainstream PC views focusing 80% of their content on the star players of the sports world instead of the best overall teams and the best games of that given night.

SC was a great show 20 years ago but now they've turned into the TMZ of sports with their mainstream PC views focusing 80% of their content on the star players of the sports world instead of the best overall teams and the best games of that given night.

Actually, TMZ Sports is a show on FS1. :D

South Carolina falls at Miss State. Another horrible loss. OOC SOS of 264. How on earth are they being discussed as a 6-7 seed? This needs to drop them down a ways

#10 Maryland falls @ #22 Purdue. Not a bad loss by any means, but this is turning into a bit of a disappointing season for the Terps. On paper, Maryland should be a 1 seed. They're now looking at being a 3-4 seed.

Hoos looking like a 1-seed, assuming they win at Clemson and beat Louisville at home to close out the regular season.

#3 Virginia beats #7 North Carolina, 79-74. Hoos now 22-6 (11-5), Heels fall to 23-6 (12-4). Brogdon has to be ACC POY. Carolina Mafia will do their best to screw him, but he has to be.

ACC is going down to the wire between UNC, UVA, Miami, Louisville, and Duke. Louisville ineligible for ACCT.

UNC 12-4
Miami 12-4
UVA 11-5
Louisville 11-5
Duke 10-5

#3 Virginia beats #7 North Carolina, 79-74. Hoos now 22-6 (11-5), Heels fall to 23-6 (12-4). Brogdon has to be ACC POY. Carolina Mafia will do their best to screw him, but he has to be.

ACC is going down to the wire between UNC, UVA, Miami, Louisville, and Duke. Louisville ineligible for ACCT.

UNC 12-4
Miami 12-4
UVA 11-5
Louisville 11-5
Duke 10-5

They'll find away to give it to Brice Johnson

This is how good UVA's defensive play was tonight

[tweet]703752675524005888[/tweet]

Last edited:
This is how good UVA's defensive play was tonight

[tweet]703752675524005888[/tweet]

Tweet isn't loading for me, but UNC averages over 18 transition ppg and UVA held them to 2. Also think UVA showed some capability on offense by going for 79 instead of playing this in the 60s

Does anyone want a 1-seed this year?

Xavier is down to Seton Hall at the half, 26-45. :eek:

Back