What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 25 & Other Hoops Games - Week 17

Agreed - I just hope Duke doesn't lose the opening round. However, depth and inside game are glaring weaknesses with this team. I don't think it'll happen based on seedings, but seriously, CU could beat Duke this year.

Not complaining that we won't be seeing you until late in the ACCT if we meet, though

Malcolm Brogdon ACC POY. First Hoo since Ralph Sampson won it 3x in a row

Jim Larranaga ACC COY. Tough call there, JL deserves it, but Buzz taking VT to 10-8 and the 6 seed certainly had a very strong case

Last edited:
Northern Iowa is on a pretty good roll. 12 of their last 13, and earlier wins over N. Carolina and Iowa St. Probably some 4/5 seeds that don't want to see them.

Northern Iowa is on a pretty good roll. 12 of their last 13, and earlier wins over N. Carolina and Iowa St. Probably some 4/5 seeds that don't want to see them.

Lot of dangerous ones in that zone. UNI, Valpo, Chattanooga, UALR, UAB

You'll ultimately be remembered by what happens in the NCAA Tournament, but Maryland could have been so much more this season.

Yep. Ali Farokhmamesh. They've knocked off the Heels and ISU this year. One of those mid majors that isn't remotely phased by playing the big boys.

That's a legendary tournament name along with Kevin Pittsnogle.

Kansas was also upset by Bucknell and Bradley. I celebrate all of their embarrassing first round losses.

That's a legendary tournament name along with Kevin Pittsnogle.

Kansas was also upset by Bucknell and Bradley. I celebrate all of their embarrassing first round losses.

Lehigh over Duke will remain a personal favorite

Can we please be the beneficiary of an upset? Never had that happen before

Back