What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 25 Watch

Pearl did almost the same thing.

I didn't notice Pearl on the floor once while the ball was in play. Sean Miller is the absolute worst about this. He is on the floor EVERY possession. The refs need to grow some balls and T him up for it, its the only way it will stop.

I didn't notice Pearl on the floor once while the ball was in play. Sean Miller is the absolute worst about this. He is on the floor EVERY possession. The refs need to grow some balls and T him up for it, its the only way it will stop.

Need to have a player collide with him.

I saw him out there once in the first half when we had someone waiting in position for a three (maybe Thomas). I wondered if it would draw the foul if someone kicked a pass 'just a bit outside'....?

Definitely one point where we were inbounding and Pearl was about 3 feet onto the court while the ball was in play. It pissed me off because it was our possession.

The coach being on the court pisses me off to no end, but I think I've seen them T'd up for it maybe twice in 10 years.

#24 Michigan is in a dogfight in Ann Arbor against Detroit. 35-34 UM, 4 minutes into the 2nd half. BigTenNetwork

Tim Miles is a very good coach and is recruiting the hell out of Chicago. That's a program on the rise.
I understand...but what have they done to warrant being ranked in the top 25 prior to the start of the season....especially considering CU isn't ranked....

#22 goes down. . Hoosiers played ok. Larry Brown is a helluva coach.

I notice Buffs depth in watching some comparable teams. Just need some O movement to blossom.

Cal handling #23 Syracuse pretty easily. 34-22 at the half. Top 25 is in your hands, Buffs. Beat Wyoming.

5 of the bottom 10 teams in the top 25 lost this week. Win in laramie, and we should be fine.

Hard to believe, but 4 idiots still gave us votes in the Coaches' Poll, good for 42nd. If we took care of business over this upcoming 6 game stretch (which would involve winning a road game in Athens, in addition to not ****ing up against Colorado State) before heading off for Christmas in Hawaii, then we'd probably be ranked if we made the final at Diamond Head. We certainly would be if we won the title.

Don't look past Air Force...they are shooting 50% on the year from three and will surely throw a lot of zone at CU....I think CU should win but Air Force is the kind of team that could cause the Buffs problems

Don't look past Air Force...they are shooting 50% on the year from three and will surely throw a lot of zone at CU....I think CU should win but Air Force is the kind of team that could cause the Buffs problems

Buffs will play angry tonight. I'm not concerned about this one.

Score more than 33 points. Start DC, conditioned enough or not. Limit his minutes a bit if need be.

Back