What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Trouble in Texas

Should be watching UT decaying in front of our eyes but instead locked into watching Iowa-Wiscy.

Amazing how two teams can want to lose so bad. All Iowa had to do to win was hold onto the ball and kill the clock. Instead they manage to get the QB stripped and Wiscy takes over. Wiscy drives down to about the 2 (with the help of a PI call) only to fumble the ball back to Iowa.

Iowa responds with a weak 3 and out punting the ball back to Wiscy inside the 50.

We've been there ... but as much as I'd like to sympathize for a once great program going through what we've been through, I just can't bring myself to care about what the whorns are going through now. Karma's a bitch.

Still feel bad for CS though ... think he's a good man and a good coach, at least at the right program.

Should be watching UT decaying in front of our eyes but instead locked into watching Iowa-Wiscy.

Amazing how two teams can want to lose so bad. All Iowa had to do to win was hold onto the ball and kill the clock. Instead they manage to get the QB stripped and Wiscy takes over. Wiscy drives down to about the 2 (with the help of a PI call) only to fumble the ball back to Iowa.

Iowa responds with a weak 3 and out punting the ball back to Wiscy inside the 50.
Stress isn't happy about Wiscy.

I have it under reasonable authority the Big 12 wants to kick the Whorns out of the conference and let them join the Pac 12.
Anyone else hear this?

^^^^^^
Ban?

image.jpg

I have it under reasonable authority the Big 12 wants to kick the Whorns out of the conference and let them join the B1G.
Anyone else hear this?

fify

UT would take ****braska's place ... since they are a AAUP school, and you guys no longer are.

RANGERS APOLOGIZE FOR C. STRONG TWEET
i

The Rangers Twitter handle tweeted "Fire Charlie.# bye" while TCU was leading Charlie Strong's Longhorns 50-0. The tweet has been deleted. The Rangers apologized in a statement that read in part: "The tweet was posted by a member of the team's social media department who was neither working for the Rangers nor was at Globe Life Park today. Effective immediately, that individual is no longer employed by the Rangers."

RANGERS APOLOGIZE FOR C. STRONG TWEET
i

The Rangers Twitter handle tweeted "Fire Charlie.# bye" while TCU was leading Charlie Strong's Longhorns 50-0. The tweet has been deleted. The Rangers apologized in a statement that read in part: "The tweet was posted by a member of the team's social media department who was neither working for the Rangers nor was at Globe Life Park today. Effective immediately, that individual is no longer employed by the Rangers, and was obviously a petulant UT alum who didn't have the smarts to not use his employer's Twitter account for such statements."

I added that last part. :D

But they waited long enough on the apology to sell 23 season tickets for next year to UT alums who agree.

Nah, that would open one of the biggest talent states to the pac 12. Texas might thrive, but the rest of the pac 12 could purge all the texas talent.

Texass has a well-established history of ****ing up conferences due to their insufferable arrogance and sense of entitlement. **** them ... they're a better fit in the B1G where they can hang with the other AAUP schools while the conference kicks the fuskers to the curb and banishes them to the hinterlands of CFB where they belong. BOOYAH!

Back