What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TV for ****braska?

I'm going to be a geologist for Monaco Services. We contracted mostly for Continential Resorces and help them hit the sweet spot. Glad I missed most of the winter at this point, it's BRUTAL up there! What company are you with and what do you do?

I do marketing for Tesoro. One of our top field guys up there has a son who's good friends with Austin Dufault.

Don't think that you've avoided the winter yet my friend. I went up there for the conference last May and we had snow. Hopefully Regina this year will be nicer. Not expecting it to be, but hoping.

I do marketing for Tesoro. One of our top field guys up there has a son who's good friends with Austin Dufault.

Don't think that you've avoided the winter yet my friend. I went up there for the conference last May and we had snow. Hopefully Regina this year will be nicer. Not expecting it to be, but hoping.

Can he tell me where I can catch the Buffs tournament games up there? And I know I haven't missed all of winter yet, but the worst is behind us. I don't think I was built for 40 below without windchill!

It should be on Altitude 2 like the UT v CU game was, ESPN3 for some reason is almost blacked out for me.

Do you have Comcast? no comcast = no ESPN3.

Thanks, Rumblin. I think I was on xbox live, but it may have been a free trial. I need to look into this.

This is how I've been watching the games from SF. It's been awesome. I've been able to watch every game that ESPN carries. Nik, you can do a per month membership to get you through the next few games or I think its $50 for the year.

Can he tell me where I can catch the Buffs tournament games up there? And I know I haven't missed all of winter yet, but the worst is behind us. I don't think I was built for 40 below without windchill!

Best place to catch the games up there? Hopefully you have DirecTV. I know Dickinson pretty well, but that's a good 45 minutes south of where it sounds like you'll be. I know I did go to one sports bar up there. It was called "The Sports Bar".

I will definately be at Blake St with 20 of my closest friends! This is my last Buffs game of the year before I head up to North Dakota to work the oil fields. Maybe I can find out where Austin Default's friends and family watch his games since I'll be 10 miles outside his hometown of Killdeer, ND. So if any No Daks are on here, let me know where I can support my Buffs in the Great White North!

Just noticed this. Good luck. Not familiar with the bar scene in the Killdeer area. I know people hang out at the convenience store there. Not really a hopping town. I'd just wait til you get up here, and see what's available, and not expect much. I've only been able to catch the couple games that were televised on espn, the cable provider up here doesn't support espn 360.

Back