What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tyler is pissed and he's not going to take it anymore

To be honest, I think the right thing for Tyler to do is to just not say anything and let his play do his talking. But, if he wants to say something, might as well be positive imo. That's all I'm trying to say.

Tired of the ****ing talking. Show me you don't ****ing suck.

Owen-Starsky-Hutch-Signature-Do-It.jpg

Why is Cody a tool? Because he's not good at football or because you dont like his dads coaching abilities? Grow up, man.

Independent of all that. Don't make assumptions.

Leapfrog. Rolled up sleeves. Etc.

Nice kid. Hard worker. Probably a great friend. Wrong type of leadership for a football team.

Independent of all that. Don't make assumptions.

Leapfrog. Rolled up sleeves. Etc.

Nice kid. Hard worker. Probably a great friend. Wrong type of leadership for a football team.

Agreed. I'm all for having fun out there, but not if it means acting like an 8 year-old after you score a TD when your season is in the ****ter.

I think we should save our angst for the coaching staff, as the primary Buffs' problems lay in how poorly they coached (execution is 2nd). I believe the players are frustrated with how difficult it is to overcome the coaching at this point, and they are mirroring their coaches' behavior when talking about the team's problems. If we had a tougher, harder coach who gets after the players, the players' reactions would have the kind of bite to them that we all want to see, and Monday's practice would have been the "gang fight" that it should have been. Support the players.

:rofl: this is PERFECT. He backtracked...

TWEET TAKEN DOWN: Shortly after the Cal debacle, Hansen delivered this message via Twitter: "Buff nation, I promise you this type of thing will never happen again. Going out there and playing like that will never happen again while I'm at Colorado and I can promise that! It's unacceptable."

He said Tuesday the message was removed "a couple of hours after it went up . . . I was just frustrated after the game and wanted people to know that it's unacceptable. As much as the fans are frustrated, we're frustrated, too. We feel the pain and know what it's like. It's not like we don't care; we do."

http://www.cubuffs.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=204994374

I scream, the fans scream, the team screams, we all scream for ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just pulled this off Beatty's twitter feed (from the front page here...)

BJBeatty59 Today I'm a student and tomorrow til saturday I'm a person who is hell bent to win

If this guy wasn't my favorite player before, he's defnitely in the running now....

I think we should save our angst for the coaching staff, as the primary Buffs' problems lay in how poorly they coached (execution is 2nd). I believe the players are frustrated with how difficult it is to overcome the coaching at this point, and they are mirroring their coaches' behavior when talking about the team's problems. If we had a tougher, harder coach who gets after the players, the players' reactions would have the kind of bite to them that we all want to see, and Monday's practice would have been the "gang fight" that it should have been. Support the players.

Thank you for someone saying this.... I think the kids are out there working their butts off. I have no issues with any of these 18 YEAR OLD KIDS! The issue here is coaching. Penalties, play calls and lack of adjustments EVER are the issues. Hawkins pissing on every tradition at CU and not inspiring or coaching these kids is the issue. Sure I would rather Tyler and others just work harder and not talk about being better...... but at least the kid cares and shows some heart. Dont get mad at the players here, they are not quitting. BLAME THE CLASSLESS, WORTHLESS POS THAT IS OUR COACH NOW! FIRE HAWKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just pulled this off Beatty's twitter feed (from the front page here...)

If this guy wasn't my favorite player before, he's defnitely in the running now....

Beatty seems, on and off the field, like he truly wants to win. His energy is unmatched by anyone else on the team, unfortunately.

agree completely with this and Ralphandler. I think the kids really convinced themselves that this year was going to be different, that this team was going to go out and win, that their hard work would be rewarded.

Instead they got the same clueless coach pulling the same bonehead crap, a team that lacks any kind of identity, and a feeling of helplessness as their season collapses around them before it ever gets a chance to really start. Under the circumstances I can see how it would be very hard for a lot of the players to truly go out and give 100% when they know that they won't be given a chance to win. The players aren't entirely blameless but it is neither fair nor productive to throw this mess at them. Give them a coaching staff that gives them a reasonable chance to win on the field and then look at their efforts.

Back