What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

U-Dub @ Notre Dame

On replay, that 2 point run was all Hughes and the O-line keeping their legs chugging.

I had found Jake Locker overrated until this season. Good thing they got some talent around him and showed Willingham the door so I can appreciate watching him and these games now.

I haven't seen much of the game but UW looks pretty good. Zero wins to holding your own against some talent laden teams. I guess that's what good coaching can do. (Hey Mike B. hint hint...)

I haven't seen much of the game but UW looks pretty good. Zero wins to holding your own against some talent laden teams. I guess that's what good coaching can do. (Hey Mike B. hint hint...)

There's no doubt that Sarkisian has done a great job so far with this team.

And man, Sarkisian is definitely the right guy for the job at UW. They'll win at least 5 games this year. Big turnaround and likely a great recruiting class this winter.

if any one of you ****ers knows the words to the domer alma mater you are going onto perma-ignore...

did somebody say something?

tsk tsk... my big headed friend....if you are quoting me, im not on ignore.

also, you cited the alma mater. i clearly stated that i know the fight song. not the alma mater.

dont let your anger consume you. im wit ya. domers suck. but, you need to keep control of your emotions.

and some other bull****. :smile2:

I know 'em too...

**** up the Irish
**** Notre Dame
**** their punk asses
**** them again
**** you **** Notre Dame

:smile2:

FC is putting your ass on "ignore" fail mode! :smile2:

tsk tsk... my big headed friend....if you are quoting me, im not on ignore.

also, you cited the alma mater. i clearly stated that i know the fight song. not the alma mater.

dont let your anger consume you. im wit ya. domers suck. but, you need to keep control of your emotions.

and some other bull****. :smile2:

it's not just big, it is "ginormous", you simpleton...

and you have no worries... i don't plan to put you on ignore. you aren't important enough for that.

arrogant bastard.

I'm trying to be strategic in who I root for/against this year. I was actually glad to see ND, Maryland and Virginia get wins. Hopefully Louisville picks things up too and Arizona does pretty well. I want as few BCS coaching vacancies to compete with as possible.

it's not just big, it is "ginormous", you simpleton...

and you have no worries... i don't plan to put you on ignore. you aren't important enough for that.

arrogant bastard.

well, geez FC. that was not very nice. :sad1:

oops....

edit: still love ya! you can suck a greased cherry out of my belly button any day!!! (dont worry. its not gay) :cool:

Last edited:
I'm trying to be strategic in who I root for/against this year. I was actually glad to see ND, Maryland and Virginia get wins. Hopefully Louisville picks things up too and Arizona does pretty well. I want as few BCS coaching vacancies to compete with as possible.

Smart.

ND may be the worst 4-1 team in the country. First Purdue, now this. They suck but they are winning, even if it takes a phantom revue call on a UW TD to do it.

That review was total horse****! I thought the rule was that it is where the ball is when the knee hits the ground. And if they ruled that his knee was down before the ball broke the goaline then the ball should have been on the 1 inch line not where they put it.

And pushing the runner in on the 2 point conversion was trash too, only in ND Stadium with the home team desperately needing that does that happen.

Total BS I hate Notre Dame and Fat Boy Weiss, god i am still pissed .

god i am still pissed .

I haven't been this ticked about a loss in years. Out of the 5 teams UW has played, ND is at best the second worst of the bunch, ahead of only Idaho (who is 4-1 with wins over Northern Illinois and CSU).

My consolation is that there is feeling again, albeit a painful one.

Way too many coulda/shoulda/woulda's left out on the field, along with a broken leg for our safety and concussions to a WR and DB...

No moral victories here, UW didn't get it done. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Back