What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UGA AD Arrested for DUI, Chirs Simms Arrested for Driving Stoned

Now we know why HF is REALLY moving.... :lol: :canabis::smokin:

I'm not gonna lie, I did it a few times in high school, I'm not an angel by any means, just honest about it. I felt like a dumb**** because I was starving and thought everything was funny as hell. Didn't do it after my freshman year in high school.

I'm not gonna lie, I did it a few times in high school, I'm not an angel by any means, just honest about it. I felt like a dumb**** because I was starving and thought everything was funny as hell. Didn't do it after my freshman year in high school.

I know you're obligated to enforce the law. But do you look forward to a day when you don't have to enforce that one?

I know you're obligated to enforce the law. But do you look forward to a day when you don't have to enforce that one?
If you mean in the sense if they make it legal, yes. It's such a huge issue and we come across it all the time so it takes up alot of our time. Is it a problem? Depends on who you ask. Some folks support the use of it and others obviously don't. Me personally.............I think it's a gateway drug and can cause you to use other things and make you curious about other drugs. If you mean once I retire from law enforcement, I'll never use the stuff again. 16 and stupid only happens once in your life, but it was a fun ride while it lasted. lol

One of many reasons I could never be a cop. There are too many damn laws I don't agree with.

One of many reasons I could never be a cop. There are too many damn laws I don't agree with.

My brother ENTP. We don't view rules as absolute, but at best necessary inconveniences which we should constantly question. Therefore we're naturally suspicious of folks who want to enforce rules--it just doesn't make sense to an ENTP, but makes perfect sense to those other personality types who tend to be more law-abiding.

My brother ENTP. We don't view rules as absolute, but at best necessary inconveniences which we should constantly question. Therefore we're naturally suspicious of folks who want to enforce rules--it just doesn't make sense to an ENTP, but makes perfect sense to those other personality types who tend to be more law-abiding.

If I'm not doing something that negatively affects someone else, I'm not breaking any important law.

If I'm not doing something that negatively affects someone else, I'm not breaking any important law.

Thus my opinion on rolling through stops and jaywalking. However, not everybody agrees. Obviously they're wrong.

Back