What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UGA preview

Spoken like a true Dawg. Exellent question. Hey Dallas, did you go to the OSU game last year in Stillwater?

I have a good friend who goes to OSU. The cops are insane down there. If you are drunk anywhere near campus, no matter how old you are, they take you to jail. I assume you were asking the question because you had or heard of something like this happening?

Pic with Ralphie should be pretty easy man. They have her in a pen on campus near the physics building (look due south of the stadium, right across the street on the east side of the building) and you can get up close and personal. If someone has more up to date info for the guy post it.

Just make sure your granddaughter isn't wearing any red near the bison my friend. Just a warning;)

Pic with Ralphie should be pretty easy man. They have her in a pen on campus near the physics building (look due south of the stadium, right across the street on the east side of the building) and you can get up close and personal. If someone has more up to date info for the guy post it.

Just make sure your granddaughter isn't wearing any red near the bison my friend. Just a warning;)

Thanks Buff... One of the guy's on here said the Allbuff gate was close to where y'all keep Ralphie at... Man, Y'all know us Dawgs are gonna be in red right?? I've heard all about the Neb. thing but we gotta wear what we wear. Cut us a little slack OK... LOL..

Thanks Buff... One of the guy's on here said the Allbuff gate was close to where y'all keep Ralphie at... Man, Y'all know us Dawgs are gonna be in red right?? I've heard all about the Neb. thing but we gotta wear what we wear. Cut us a little slack OK... LOL..

Nebraska is dead to me ..... just like Dan Hawkins

OL-Supposed to be our best asset, and has underachieved horribly. They can't run block to save their lives, and the best way they pass block, is by holding.
Don't worry about your Oline's sub-par pass blocking, we are horrible at putting pressure on the QB with our front 4. If we want to rattle your QB we're going to have to blitz which means your QB will have opportunities to burn us if he can recognize it and dump it off quickly. Our DL has done a good job at stopping the run and I think your run game against our run D will be the real lynch pin of the game. If you can run on us, we're toast, if we can force you to go to the air game then I think we win.

Oh I know. A joke mostly. Red isn't exactly popular but you should be fine. The AB gate is pretty close to what I am talking about. The walk from the gate to the stadium will take you right by Ralphie

I have a good friend who goes to OSU. The cops are insane down there. If you are drunk anywhere near campus, no matter how old you are, they take you to jail. I assume you were asking the question because you had or heard of something like this happening?

No, we had a great time down there. The OP people were awesome. So awesome, we're going down for the NU game(I hate NU, but a couple friends are fans). I don't think I even saw a cop down there last year

No, we had a great time down there. The OP people were awesome. So awesome, we're going down for the NU game(I hate NU, but a couple friends are fans). I don't think I even saw a cop down there last year
With that attitude, you will fit in just fine on Saturday!!

Yeah for gamedays they back off, just like any place. But if there isn't a reason (game) for you being drunk, get ready for jail.

Billdawg - I like the cut of your jib. Anybody who will wear a CU hat to a fuskers game is OK by me. There's a beer with your name on it at the tailgate. A local brew, not some mass produced crappy beer.

Billdawg - I like the cut of your jib. Anybody who will wear a CU hat to a fuskers game is OK by me. There's a beer with your name on it at the tailgate. A local brew, not some mass produced crappy beer.

Sweet, we'll be there. We get into Westminster around 3 pm tomorrow. 6 of us will be assaulting the area on saturday. Looking forward to meeting new people. Where are you guys located?

Sweet, we'll be there. We get into Westminster around 3 pm tomorrow. 6 of us will be assaulting the area on saturday. Looking forward to meeting new people. Where are you guys located?

tailgate forum has exact directoins. However, go to Farrand and just listen for a really tall guy hollering at freshwomen. That should be us. Or, at least, rugged.

tailgate forum has exact directoins. However, go to Farrand and just listen for a really tall guy hollering at freshwomen. That should be us. Or, at least, rugged.

I will also be yelling out random fractions. However, they aren't in fact random. The refer to how many chicks out of a group of chicks, are worthy of hollaing (spelled correctly here). For example if there are 5 girls walking and 2 are hot, then 2/5 is what I'd holla.

One more intangible in the Buffs favor: the 1990 team's presence. I actually think that our current team gets the significance and is taking it seriously. I think whichever team takes an early lead and grabs the emotion is going to win the game. These are two pretty fragile teams, one is going to crack (and I don't mean that in the way Hawk said "crack").

When you're looking for me, look for a 6 '2" Blond Adonis, walking with 3-4 super models, I'll be the guy behind him, wishing that was me,lol

I will also be yelling out random fractions. However, they aren't in fact random. The refer to how many chicks out of a group of chicks, are worthy of hollaing (spelled correctly here). For example if there are 5 girls walking and 2 are hot, then 2/5 is what I'd holla.

That's funny, but it requires math, and I don't math well, when I've been drinking

Be careful with that. they make think you are rating them on a scale of 1 to 10. Hell hath no fury like a mislabeled drunken Buffalo coed.

Be careful with that. they make think you are rating them on a scale of 1 to 10. Hell hath no fury like a mislabeled drunken Buffalo coed.

A guy I was in Iraq with has a better rating system. It goes from 1-4

a '4' is not only someone he would sleep with, but he would run around and make sure everybody knows it.

a '3' is somebody he would sleep with, and not care who knows it

a'2' is someone he would sleep with, but make sure no one knows it

and a '1' is someone he wouldn't sleep with to save his life.

a '4' is not only someone he would sleep with, but he would run around and make sure everybody knows it.

pretty good system. However, I doubt an army dude would have a "1" section after a 6 month plus rotation :lol: .

That's good and all, but the problem with the '2' is that if you tell your buddy that the chick over there is a '2', then you are admitting to him that you would sleep with the fugly. So even though you didn't, you're saying you would, which is almost worse.

That's good and all, but the problem with the '2' is that if you tell your buddy that the chick over there is a '2', then you are admitting to him that you would sleep with the fugly. So even though you didn't, you're saying you would, which is almost worse.

valid point counsel.

So basically when talking with your homies, you'll label any chick that's a '1' or '2', as a '1'. There are no '2's to speak of even after you've boned them.

So basically when talking with your homies, you'll label any chick that's a '1' or '2', as a '1'. There are no '2's to speak of even after you've boned them.

Ya, unless the homies are pretty damn vault worthy.

Back