What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2018 Game 7 - Washington (Away)

This is absolutely pathetic, can anyone confirm what Washington is wearing? They normally have worn Gold-Purple-Gold, so that is going to be interesting together on the TV. Wish someone would convince them to at least wear the Silver helmets to just fix all the yuck from this choice. Maybe it is punishment, and they can focus on competing.

Remember when Rick George said that there are certain combinations that we'd never see because they are not in keeping with the identity of CU (or words to that effect)? Well, I guess that's out the window. Looks like any ugly ass combo is on the table now.

Dude. Relax

Sorry Terrible and Turrible were already taken, so I could only think of Pathetic. My Thesaurus also recommended Deplorable (used up already), Feeble, Heartbreaking, Miserable, Pitiful, Poignant, Sorry, Woeful. I thought this was a safe place for opinions. I will relax more tomorrow. Thank you.

They definitely aren't as bad as I thought when I read this board but why couldn't they just use the grey helmet and not mess around with combos?

I don’t know if this sums up my feelings about the uniform choice or idiotic comments following it. We’ll make it through this, guys.
giphy.gif

Back