What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2023 Game 4 - Oregon (Away)

It was easy to photoshop the pics CU put out back then. It would be way too much work to try to do gold numbers.

fj8CvtM.png

mKtW8kS.png

JJtdlct.png

K3cVycD.png

0fLOZXM.png

gxK89Gw.png

ZDz7JAw.png

4RGiCyF.png

QWrXx6f.png

PptigPz.png

dUyxyy4.png

QthqQKP.png
gold numbers.png

This is why they'll lose 100 games . . . .
Really, the Flatiron uniforms they wear once or twice a year are the reason the organization and team suck? I thought it was mismanagement, lack of a strong farm system, no skills in identifying draft talent, horrid trades, overpaying for sub par players and lack of coaching.

Really, the Flatiron uniforms they wear once or twice a year are the reason the organization and team suck? I thought it was mismanagement, lack of a strong farm system, no skills in identifying draft talent, horrid trades, overpaying for sub par players and lack of coaching.
Which all can be summer up as ownership.

They actually wear them a lot on homestands.

But yeah, the fact that they are incompetent has quite a bit more of an impact on their suckage.

To be fair, though, their top 7 starting pitchers are all on the IL. With them healthy they totally wouldn't have lost more than 90.

I"m changing my deicsion.
I see Oregon is wearing black helmets wtih green jerseys.

I HAD b/w/b, but I think we now go with a gold helmet.

g/w/b????

maybe, but kind of thinking something like g/w/w

So THAT'S my pick...gold helmets, white jerseys, white pants.

This makes me want to kick @FChairbanks right in the 'nads.
Dorrell made the Fairbanks years look good.

only good thing that came out of those years was the new Buff for the helmets. there were some other choices that were horrible.

1695325471410.png

1979?A futuristic buffalo design is used sparingly in football for the ’79 and ’80 seasons, commissioned (at a cost of $1,600) by football coach Chuck Fairbanks who liked the Seattle Seahawks helmet logo.

Dorrell made the Fairbanks years look good.

only good thing that came out of those years was the new Buff for the helmets. there were some other choices that were horrible.

View attachment 65150

1979?A futuristic buffalo design is used sparingly in football for the ’79 and ’80 seasons, commissioned (at a cost of $1,600) by football coach Chuck Fairbanks who liked the Seattle Seahawks helmet logo.
That looks more like a logo for a mythical but long defunct trucking company, not a college athletics logo.

The design itself is pretty cool. It could be rad on a late 70’s/early 80’s T-shirt or truckers hat.

Back