What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2023 Game 5 - USC (Home)

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
No correct guesses for Oregon. I was not a fan of the WWG.

get

I'm hoping for GBG this week.

GameOpponentLocationUniform
1TCUFort Worth, TXWhite, White, White with Gold Letters
2NebraskaBoulder, COBlack, Black, White without Gold Trim
3Colorado StateBoulder, COGold, Black, Black
4OregonEugene, ORWhite, White, Gold
5USCBoulder, CO
6Arizona StateTempe, AZ
7StanfordBoulder, CO
8UCLAThe Rose Bowl in Anaheim, CA
9Oregon StateBoulder, CO
10ArizonaBoulder, CO
11Washington StatePullman, WA
12UtahSalt Lake City, UT

White-out makes me think white will feature prominently. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing white at home for something new. I've always liked the GWW look.

Have a feeling WBW is more likely, though (previously seen v Oregon State 2016 and v Arizona 2017).

There's a chance where they do something with the team in all black and crowd in all white, but my prediction is W/B/W.

There's a chance where they do something with the team in all black and crowd in all white, but my prediction is W/B/W.
Was that what the wore for the nub game? Maybe B/S/B? The early games have brought the New Jerseys out. Maybe black with gold numbers makes it’s debut?

Wasn't the Cal game last year a whiteout, at least in the student section, despite the team wearing traditional GBG?

Anyways, the white helmets suck at home IMO, not that it matters, but I'll guess G/B/G. Traditional uni for our last meeting with the traditional PAC juggernaut.

Back