What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Unofficial Allbuffs Score Predictions CU vs NU for "Hate Week"

And now Lt. Col. Rudder (USMC) makes this world safe for democracy!:thumbsup:

It wasn't Jay Bob, but another of his jar head buddies. I think if Jay Bob had thought of it, he would have done it himself. Man that was funny. :rofl:

NEBRASKA 45
Colorado 10

In all seriousness, CU needs to return to the upper tier of college football, so this game can be what it should be the day after Thanksgiving.

Close game until the 4th qtr. Baby Hawk is under pressure and throws some dumb passes and the rout turns on...

NU-35
CU-17

Here's how I see the game going...

CU's offense comes in to play really pumped up for this game and put some points on the board.

NU's offense remains hot and also puts some points on the board capitalizing on the injury ridden CU defense.

In an ironic twist of fate...final score

NU: 62
CU: 36

:wink2:

... there's the omnipresent level of goofiness that seems to accompany this game every year.

I agree that it could get flukie, goofy and penalty-ridden.

But it likely will not. Best odds in my opinion are for a Nebraska win by 21 or more.

Colorado - 20

Nebraska - 49

Is your baseball team that bad that you would lose to a school that doesn't have a baseball team? :wow:

Well, I guess that goes to show you how much I don't know about college baseball.

About the same as I don't know about major league baseball.

:smile2:

(edit) although I do recall that Nebraska has a couple players who made it to the majors.

Here's how I see the game going...

CU's offense comes in to play really pumped up for this game and put some points on the board.

NU's offense remains hot and also puts some points on the board capitalizing on the injury ridden CU defense.

In an ironic twist of fate...final score

NU: 62
CU: 36

:wink2:

How awesome would that be if we scored 36 points!

Nebraska 35 CU 28

Somewhere in that realm.

Although I'm not quite sure if CU can really score 28 points, heh.

I just changed my prediction from 48-17 NU to 42-34 NU. The Buffs may have reasons to be fired up for this game. NU may be looking ahead to the "Mother of All Bowl Games"

The Gator Bowl!

I just changed my prediction from 48-17 NU to 42-34 NU. The Buffs may have reasons to be fired up for this game. NU may be looking ahead to the "Mother of All Bowl Games"

The Gator Bowl!

It's the Gator bowl? You mean corp sponsers haven't changed it to the LCD POULON NEXTELL BLACKBERRY BOWL?

Gator bowl would not be bad at all.

Back