What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Update on Dscotts health...

DS has impressed me nearly every time he's touched the ball.

I haven't seen any evidence to indicate that he's a headcase (MH), overrated (MH), going to transfer to a rival (yeah, I said rival...MH) or gonna get stuffed by JJ Billingsly, as happened to MH, in one of my fonder incidents in CU football.

This kid flattens defenders! He hasn't gotten the carries that we'd hoped, but there's nothing in his performance that is less than his buildup promised, in my opinion.

I was thinking more in terms of injury. Didn't MH have some kind of chronic hip problem?

so i dont get it. why has there been so little reported on his injury. It seems weird to me that other injuries get reported right away but his was tight lipped. I know he is supposed to be a star but at least let us know what is going on.

so i dont get it. why has there been so little reported on his injury. It seems weird to me that other injuries get reported right away but his was tight lipped. I know he is supposed to be a star but at least let us know what is going on.

Us knowing what is going on isn't a primary concern. Remember how K-state never put out injury reports on anyone questionable. I think it is gamesmanship.

Back