What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Updated Depth Chart

Um, last year was a piss poor season.. I'm not predicting we will be that bad..

I'm just looking at it realistically, how injuries happen, etc,etc.. We get some injuries on the OL, Little Hawk is going to get killed by some of the elite teams we play..You can't line up true freshmen on the OL and think we are going to hang in the Big 12 week in and week out.. I'm concerened about the start also..I don't want to see a repeat of last year.. Not really sure we are even going to beat CSU right now..

CSU--Toss up
at ASU ---- LOSS
FSU--------LOSS (don't know what Woelk is drinking)
Miami Ohio---- Win
OU---------LOSS
at Baylor-----Toss up
at KSU------LOSS
Kansas------Win
at TTech----LOSS
Missouri-----LOSS
at Iowa St---Toss up
Nebraska----LOSS

I thought during the summer we would easily get the 6 wins for a bowl, but after reading some of these preseason mags and looking at our roster realistically, I'm not as confident as I once was.. To get to a bowl game, I think we are going to have to at least win 2 road games (Baylor, ISU) and then pull an upset at home (Missouri, Nebraska, OU) or win a game on the road that we shouldn't (TTech).. Its imperative to beat CSU in my mind to even have a shot at a bowl and if I remember correctly, 6-6 for Kansas didn't get them into a bowl... No guarantee if we win 6 we'll be bowling..

Jimmy--

I've got you on record predicting the Buffs will win 4 or 5 games. (For the record-- I agree with you)

Now-- do me a favor. When the Buffs start the season 2-5 or so, do not come here and bitch and moan like you have done for the past couple seasons. After all - if you are only expecting the Buffs to win 4 games, a 2-5 starting season will put them right on pace.

jb is not a fan...he is a skeptic...a glass half empty kind of guy...not that it is necessarily wrong to take that view, but it does get tiring for the rest of us who enjoy the glass half full viewpoint...

I dont think that is really fair. He just takes things rather personally.

Jimmy--

I've got you on record predicting the Buffs will win 4 or 5 games. (For the record-- I agree with you)

Now-- do me a favor. When the Buffs start the season 2-5 or so, do not come here and bitch and moan like you have done for the past couple seasons. After all - if you are only expecting the Buffs to win 4 games, a 2-5 starting season will put them right on pace.

Um, its actually only been one season I really bitched and moaned.... Two years ago we started 7-2...

Besides, after the CSU debacle, I don't believe I complained much after that since I knew we sucked... Well, except for Ron Collins, who I AM STILL NOT SOLD ON.. :cool:

The thing for me is that the defense was one of the bright spots of last year. Sure they broke down. That's because the offense couldn't sustain any drives. And the d was on the field for the entire game. I don't care how good your d is. It's going to give up points when it tires.

point taken...i take back my comment about jb not being a fan...the glass half empty thing still stands though.

So what you are saying is that I am a 'glass is half full' kind of guy, Jimmybuff is a 'glass is half empty and has a damn big crack in it' kind of guy, and you are a 'Ish tink da friggin' waistressh knocked mysh glasssh overrr' kind of guy?:smile2:

The Buffs will win the BCS Title this year...TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

Not really, but in all honestly, with 5 freshman offensive lineman as teh primary backups this year, I think that we'll be very tough to beat in 2 years.

CSU--Toss up
at ASU ---- LOSS
FSU--------LOSS (don't know what Woelk is drinking)
Miami Ohio---- Win
OU---------LOSS
at Baylor-----Toss up
at KSU------LOSS
Kansas------Win
at TTech----LOSS
Missouri-----LOSS
at Iowa St---Toss up
Nebraska----LOSS

Here's my prediction:

CSU W

ASU L