What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC ALMOST A Game Thread - Covid Cancelled

Brian's response. Looks like the only thing playing San Diego State if it comes to it does is keep our title hopes alive. Doesn't look like we'd go ahead of USC if we're 4-0/5-0 because we were healthy the week we were supposed to play them and they were not.

We just better hope we play USC because this has potential for a 5-0 CU team with a 4-0 conference record being left out in favor of a 5-0 USC team with a 5-0 conference record because they weren't healthy enough to play this week, which of course would be the dumbest thing imaginable, but no doubt the sequence of events that would happen.

If I was B_Walk I would be paranoid for life. I bet he never makes another prediction (at least one he wants to come true) for the rest of his life.
Prediction PTSD!

I'll never forget that thread. "Taking a Moment to Appreciate Bowl Eligibility."
The Allbuffs ridicule started right after OSU and it got worse and worse and worse for the rest of the year. Even now, two years later, part of the Allbuffs vernacular is the verb "To B_walk"

We just better hope we play USC because this has potential for a 5-0 CU team with a 4-0 conference record being left out in favor of a 5-0 USC team with a 5-0 conference record because they weren't healthy enough to play this week, which of course would be the dumbest thing imaginable, but no doubt the sequence of events that would happen.

This. Don't reword USC with a bull**** division title if this scenario happens.

Bummed that CSU-AFA won't be played tomorrow. Only college football game tomorrow is UNM-Utah State who are both 0-4. No way I'm watching that game and I'm not sure about the NFL games.

Guess it's cooking Thanksgiving and playing games tomorrow.

So are the 7 USC players in quarantine out? Or is that based on a test sat morning? This is so confusing. It seems like the “rules” change by the minute.

So are the 7 USC players in quarantine out? Or is that based on a test sat morning? This is so confusing. It seems like the “rules” change by the minute.
If their last contact with the positive player was last Saturday I would imagine those 5 in quarantine could be available Saturday based on how testing goes. I want to say the nfl requires two negative tests after 5 days or something like that?

If their last contact with the positive player was last Saturday I would imagine those 5 in quarantine could be available Saturday based on how testing goes. I want to say the nfl requires two negative tests after 5 days or something like that?
Plus the CDC is lowering recommended quarantine to from 7 to 10 days.

P12 rules say 14 days, don’t they fit close contacts?

P12 rules say 14 days, don’t they fit close contacts?
Yeah my understanding is the quarantined players will not be available this week definitely and almost certainly not next week. The positive players I believe is 10 days after symptoms so they could play next week.
We’ll have to see if the pac changes their quarantine roles when the cdc does (I’m guessing they will) because that makes the difference between missing 1 or 2 games.

Back