What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC @ COLORADO Official Thread - 11/11 @ 2 PM on FOX

We are seeing an effort?

Actually I am seeing some effort from the players but the coaching has been horrendous, and against a team that is much more talented than we are we can't overcome bad coaching.

Come on. It is both.

We are seeing an effort?

Actually I am seeing some effort from the players but the coaching has been horrendous, and against a team that is much more talented than we are we can't overcome bad coaching.

Our kicker knows to get the ball up, our qb knows not to throw high, yes some dumb decisions by coach but players are accountable too.

Well Thank You Seniors, I'm done with this game, frigging ridiculous. Utah looks to be waiting so far.

Come on. It is both.

For some of the players it is. Looks like a number of the players are going through the motions, others still look like they are going hard.

Hard to keep the energy up though when you don't believe the coaching gives you a chance to win.

And how often today have I called for the deep middle.

USC wasn't even covering that, their coverage is all focused on the sidelines because we haven't even looked middle.

Back