What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC @ COLORADO Official Thread - 11/11 @ 2 PM on FOX

The only way we win is if USC's plane crashes and they are forced to pick random fans out of the stands to suit up. And even then, it will be a close game, with USC rushing for over 300 yards

I have just about zero interest in this game with Lynott out and with what ASU's over 100 ranked rushing attack did to our defense. Zero. I'm going in the hopes of a miracle, but I won't stay long if it unfolds as expected.

Last edited:
Whatever the condoms are favored by...double it...
Vegas has some weird lines for this game. USC is favored by 13.5 but the O/U is 63.5. So either they cover and the under hits, or Vegas sees us scoring with them.

Honestly, if this was any other road matchup, I’d find this weird af. The low line seems like bait for all the people who take USC regardless of the conference opponent. Game is sandwiched between Arizona and UCLA (who sucks but is still a rival). Of course, us Buffs fans have no possible way of believing we will get a complete performance again, especially with Lynott out.

I'm looking forward to my son and I coming to the game. We were there two years ago, as we had just moved to CO from SoCalif that Oct. The stadium is awesome, and your fans were great. It was pretty damn cold though. Should be good FB weather, since it's an afternoon game. Really looking forward to the atmosphere again. Can't wait to see Ralphie run across the field either. I hope we all get to watch a great football game.

I'm looking forward to my son and I coming to the game. We were there two years ago, as we had just moved to CO from SoCalif that Oct. The stadium is awesome, and your fans were great. It was pretty damn cold though. Should be good FB weather, since it's an afternoon game. Really looking forward to the atmosphere again. Can't wait to see Ralphie run across the field either. I hope we all get to watch a great football game.
The game 2 years ago wasn’t cold. It was damned cold.

That sucks. Tim Brando is okay, but I don't like Tillman at all. Holly Sonders is fun to look at, though.

I like Tillman more than this guy........

ap-nfl-broadcast-boot-camp-football.jpg

That k-state game also had about 6 inches of snow on the bleachers if I remember correctly. We left at half time and watched the rest in the dorms while getting plastered and eating black jack pizza.

I purchased a new pair of Sorel's just for that game. Still have them.

Was at the '96 KSU game ... despite having Sorels and about three pairs of woolen socks, had to leave at the end of the 3rd quarter because I couldn't feel my toes anymore. Brutal.

Back