What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC hires Mike Bohn to replace Lynn Swann as AD

It's a rule of evolution, that young women almost always find older men unattractive, even repugnant. We need the fittest offspring possible.
The love of money/power sometimes overcomes the distaste, at least temporarily.
Many men have trouble realizing this, and think that because they were 'hunks' at 20, they still are at 40, 50, 60. For powerful republicans (trump, guliani, et. al.) they believe they are studs until they die

Good luck Mike.
Ironic post from possibly the oldest guy on the board with college age children.

For someone that's in a relatively high profile position both at a private university, and public universities in previous roles, I'm surprised it took this long to come out. Someone that is arrogant and gross enough to do this has been doing it for likely the majority of his career. That means at CU as well, he was probably doing this to women in the AD and no one stepped up to help these women out.

Hope he gets permanent ED and his pillow is always warm as ****. Douchebag.

For someone that's in a relatively high profile position both at a private university, and public universities in previous roles, I'm surprised it took this long to come out. Someone that is arrogant and gross enough to do this has been doing it for likely the majority of his career. That means at CU as well, he was probably doing this to women in the AD and no one stepped up to help these women out.

Warm pillows

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Nothing like the All Buffs guilty until proven more guilty.

Grow up....Maybe "these" women are so fragile they can't take someone just being friendly. Mike is an great guy. He never smelled the women's hair or kissed her like old Creepy Joe Biden, don't see you talking about that.

Nothing like the All Buffs guilty until proven more guilty.

The firing of an employee due to an investigation by an outside group stemming from multiple reports of harassment isn’t proof enough for you?

Grow up....Maybe "these" women are so fragile they can't take someone just being friendly. Mike is a great guy. He never smelled the women's hair or kissed her like old Creepy Joe Biden, don't see you talking about that.
Didn’t have sexist, misogynist, asshole defending a harasser on my AllBuffs bingo card today but here we are.

Last edited:
Bohner in the sauce...

i do hope this doesn't spill over on us in some way, but as the trojans did the p12 bareback and raw, i shall enjoy them shatting the bed and airing their filthy laundry for the world to see.

perhaps even some nice cold ncaa sanctions are in order, too?

To USC’s credit, at least they didn’t let him stick around for 20 years like their creepy gynecologist. Progress? And I hope when he says “working on his health” he means weights out in the yard.

Edit. Their creepy gynecologist was on staff for 30 years despite complaints from the start.

Last edited:
How do you hire an AD who is under investigation for anything at his current job? A basic background check that everyone has to go through for employment would have likely brought up something. Definitely look forward to USC going back inside the family for his replacement.

How do you hire an AD who is under investigation for anything at his current job? A basic background check that everyone has to go through for employment would have likely brought up something. Definitely look forward to USC going back inside the family for his replacement.
Because are there really any consequences for USC? They got Lincoln Riley, an invite to the BIG and they’ll move on without real penalty i suspect while Bohn is the bad guy.

Back