What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC is hiring Lincoln Riley from Oklahoma as its new HC

Except I don’t think there are direct flights so you would have to connect. Better to have your own private jet.
Meh, it’d probably take you less time to get from Norman to OKC than it would to get from Los Angeles (anywhere) to LAX.

Meh, it’d probably take you less time to get from Norman to OKC than it would to get from Los Angeles (anywhere) to LAX.
I meant no direct flights from OKC to LAX, at least the last time I checked (does Norman even have an airport?). Need to connect thru DFW, DEN, SLC, PHX, etc.

I meant no direct flights from OKC to LAX, at least the last time I checked (does Norman even have an airport?). Need to connect thru DFW, DEN, SLC, PHX, etc.
Norman is basically a suburb of OKC. There are direct flights between OKC and LAX on American Airlines.

A pretty big indictment of USC, UCLA, and the Pac-12 football culture overall from CJ Stroud. We'll see if Riley can change this perception for the good of the conference.

“You go to USC & UCLA games, and quite honestly, it’s just kind of boring,” stated Stroud, per Joe Reedy. “Without all the people. They kind of just are there on vacation. You go to the other schools out of state & their fans are kind of like fanatics.”

CJ Stroud explains real reason SoCal QBs leave the state with shot at UCLA, USC

A pretty big indictment of USC, UCLA, and the Pac-12 football culture overall from CJ Stroud. We'll see if Riley can change this perception for the good of the conference.

“You go to USC & UCLA games, and quite honestly, it’s just kind of boring,” stated Stroud, per Joe Reedy. “Without all the people. They kind of just are there on vacation. You go to the other schools out of state & their fans are kind of like fanatics.”

CJ Stroud explains real reason SoCal QBs leave the state with shot at UCLA, USC
Yeah, I believe that’s part of it, but come on. The real reason is because they’ve been average to below average programs for a while now while Ohio State and Alabama have been competing for Nattys. Riley already has the #2 QB in the country committed for 2023 because he can point to 3 Heisman winners under his tutelage. Riley will get who he wants in CA

Yeah, I believe that’s part of it, but come on. The real reason is because they’ve been average to below average programs for a while now while Ohio State and Alabama have been competing for Nattys. Riley already has the #2 QB in the country committed for 2023 because he can point to 3 Heisman winners under his tutelage. Riley will get who he wants in CA
Riley better get some Linemen on both sides fast if he wants to make strides towards a CFP invite.

Back