What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC @ Oregon State

I still think SC is the best team in the country...when they show up and play.
For this, though, they shouldn't get to be in the top 10. A top 10 team should never lose to a 1-2 team, ever.

Pac-10 this year sux hardcore.

Stanford creams OSU.

OSU beats the #1 team who creamed Virginia and Ohio State.

The Pac-10 can't win vs. MWC.

Time for the 'Buffs to think BIG!!!! (Holiday Bowl a minimum)

For this, though, they shouldn't get to be in the top 10. A top 10 team should never lose to a 1-2 team, ever.

There goes their National Title chance...

I don't think they're the top team for one reason. Mark Sanchez is not that good. They're still a top 5 team, but that's about it, IMO.

**** the one thing about this is that it makes the Blowhio State loss not as bad and they will still have a chance to play for the MNC. Lets hope Oklahoma and LSU/Florida/Georgia go undefeated so OSU doesnt get the chance to **** it up for the 3rd year in a row

**** the one thing about this is that it makes the Blowhio State loss not as bad and they will still have a chance to play for the MNC. Lets hope Oklahoma and LSU/Florida/Georgia go undefeated so OSU doesnt get the chance to **** it up for the 3rd year in a row

I don't follow your logic.

Ohio State gets blown out by USC, USC gets blown out by Oregon State, Oregon State previously gets blown out by Penn State after losing to Stanford, ergo Ohio State (the team that was blown out by the team that lost to the team that lost to Stanford and was demolished by Penn State) is back in the title picture.

Wait... huh? :confused:

I don't follow your logic.

Ohio State gets blown out by USC, USC gets blown out by Oregon State, Oregon State previously gets blown out by Penn State after losing to Stanford, ergo Ohio State (the team that was blown out by the team that lost to the team that lost to Stanford and was demolished by Penn State) is back in the title picture.

Wait... huh? :confused:

Basically i am saying that blowhio state will now move up in the rankings. They will pass USC, either Bama or Georgia, and hopefully the other teams in front of them dont choke the rest of the season.

Well they've taken the computers out of the BCS this season so hopefully the voters will not put tOSU back in the top ten and they will have no shot. The way things are looking, they could be in trouble against PSU and Illinois as it is. Look for them to lose at least one more this season.

Basically i am saying that blowhio state will now move up in the rankings. They will pass USC, either Bama or Georgia, and hopefully the other teams in front of them dont choke the rest of the season.

Voters would have to actually rank Ohio State above USC for that to happen. I assure you, with that game happening all of a week and a half ago, they will not do that. Expect to see USC coming in at 8th or 9th, and Ohio State 2 or 3 slots behind them.

Voters would have to actually rank Ohio State above USC for that to happen. I assure you, with that game happening all of a week and a half ago, they will not do that. Expect to see USC coming in at 8th or 9th, and Ohio State 2 or 3 slots behind them.

until 10/4 when wicky comes to columbus and beats them....

I don't know if there's anything quite as gratifying as seeing the look on Cheat Carroll's face when his team gets beat. It's like he had no idea that could happen. I love watching USC lose. The fun thing is that they usually lose to some kind of dog sh!t team like OSU, not anybody good. That makes it so much more enjoyable.

8...really? I cant see the number 1 team losing to a 1-2 unranked team only falling 7 spots hell Clemson lost to a 24ish ranked Bama team and fell out of the top 25....I expect USC to be in the teens somewhere

Well they've taken the computers out of the BCS this season so hopefully the voters will not put tOSU back in the top ten and they will have no shot. The way things are looking, they could be in trouble against PSU and Illinois as it is. Look for them to lose at least one more this season.

oh really, the computer factor is out of the BCS this season?? says who??

these people dont seem to think so....

http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/bcs_explained.html

look under the heading of "Compilation of Standings", 2nd paragraph and what do you see.....

8...really? I cant see the number 1 team losing to a 1-2 unranked team only falling 7 spots hell Clemson lost to a 24ish ranked Bama team and fell out of the top 25....I expect USC to be in the teens somewhere

No way will usc be below 10

We'll see how they do against the Illini this week, but right now I'm feeling like Penn State will be playing in Pasadena come January.

i was talking about wiscy/tosu on 10/4.... i agree with you about joepa's team. right now they are playing the best ball of anyone in the Big 10-11... wiscy has them at home on 10/11 and I feel the winner of that game, if both teams are still undefeated will be in Pasadena.... I dont see a Big 10-11 team playing in the Orange Bowl for the BCS MNC....

Damn USC lost how beautiful is that ! Arrogance and obvious cash payments on spoiled players makes for a mixture of laziness.

Every week I root on 5 teams. CU, and whoever plays Ohio St, USC, Florida, and LSU. I'm sick of those schools. This week has started out great.

My guess is they will fall somewhere just outside of the top 5. That means Blow U is number one :puke: when Georgia or LSU is really the best.

Just goes to show that with only 80 scholies its still tough to totally dominate the game. I love college football. :thumbsup:

USC will drop to 12 or 13, right ahead of OSU and depending on which poll you're looking at. They should drop below the Bama-UGA loser since the loser in that one will be coming off a very respectable loss.

My guess is they will fall somewhere just outside of the top 5. That means Blow U is number one :puke: when Georgia or LSU is really the best.

Just goes to show that with only 80 scholies its still tough to totally dominate the game. I love college football. :thumbsup:

not so fast my friend....

OU still has to get past TCU, and they just happen to have the #1 defense in the nation, only allowing 188-190 per game in total offense and something lik 8-9 points.

Georgia has a tough game this weekend at home against 'Bama and Nick Saban has that team playing some pretty good ball.

LSU.... I am still not sold on their offense. I still think their QB play is very questionable right now, and their most glaring weekness.

We need to let these weekend's games play out before we make any quick assumptions....

but on a positive note.... if OU is voted #1 in the AP poll, it will break a tie with Notre Dame for who has held the top spot in the AP poll the most number of weeks.....:thumbsup:

Back