What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC Pregame Thread: 10/13 @ 8:30 PM on FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 6:30 we had flash flood & tornado warnings by 7:30 the dish is totally scrambled and we've received 1" of rain. Hopefully this passes in time I don't like to stream.

Man this day is starting to drag. Still like 3 hrs left
Probably one of the longest days of my life - up at 5:00 to get ready to coach my son’s football game. Changed into my uniform in the bathroom at the field to go to a funeral for a great friend/my roommate from my first tour (melanoma). Had to leave the reception early to get to my daughter’s cheer game since they rescheduled it from Friday night due to the tropical storm. Game lasted an extra half hour due to helmet-to-helmet resulting in unconsciousness/ambulance/ejection. Didn’t get home until 4:30. I’m exhausted AF.

Probably one of the longest days of my life - up at 5:00 to get ready to coach my son’s football game. Changed into my uniform in the bathroom at the field to go to a funeral for a great friend/my roommate from my first tour (melanoma). Had to leave the reception early to get to my daughter’s cheer game since they rescheduled it from Friday night due to the tropical storm. Game lasted an extra half hour due to helmet-to-helmet resulting in unconsciousness/ambulance/ejection. Didn’t get home until 4:30. I’m exhausted AF.
Really sorry to hear about your friend.

For those of us on EST, these late starts are a disaster. It's my bedtime and this game doesn't start for an hour. I guess you guys will be happy to hear that, because you won't have to bear my deficient fandom in the GDT.

There’s 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter of this Iowa St/ West Virginia game. What are the chances the Buffs game starts on time AND on FS1? Probably gonna get bumped to FS2 at 8:45.

E00AA552-C5C9-46EB-80D8-AACAF5FC3BD7.jpeg I’m on black mountain north of Craig. We got up at 2:30 today to get prepped and make the hike in to where we hunt. 2 cow elk down by 10. Back to camp by about 4. We’ve eaten and I’m doing my best to stay awake but we have all the hind quarters stuck in trees and we have to go get them tomorrow. I’m exhausted but trying to stay awake for the start of the game so I can hit refresh every 2 mins while the LTE network does its best to get me updates.

That’s my man Mark over to the right and Bears Ears Peak in the distance

E00AA552-C5C9-46EB-80D8-AACAF5FC3BD7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back