What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah Pregame Thread---11/17 @ 11:30 am, PAC12N

So, I guess the value of my mother's tickets (2 for sale) are a little below par.

She won a couple of club level tickets for Saturday... so we will be sitting up there me thinks.

with the current weather report for saturday i think you could get tickets off the street for $5

Landman penalized yet for nonsense targeting? Montez happy feet dancing in the pocket? MacII dropping to his knees in despair? Two guarantees for next year: Macintyre will not be leaving for another P5 HC gig and Montez will not be declaring for the NFL draft.

In all seriousness. What is the weather going to be like? Last game I overdressed and wound up carrying a coat around the whole game for nothing. I have seen reports of snow as early as 4am.

Me driving up to the game tomorrow
DlJNAAJ.gif

Well, dang. I just checked to make sure I'd get the game tomorrow, and no. I get PAC12, but can't get Mountain on Xfinity. Not sure what I need to do - worst case I can sling it or do the PAC12 Live thing. Any great advice for me, here near Portland?

Well, dang. I just checked to make sure I'd get the game tomorrow, and no. I get PAC12, but can't get Mountain on Xfinity. Not sure what I need to do - worst case I can sling it or do the PAC12 Live thing. Any great advice for me, here near Portland?
It's been moved to the main channel. You good

yes, a bigger audience will get to witness the carnage!

when i said GO BIG OR GO HOME, i didn't mean "fail so spectacularly that it makes history"... it is like i have to lay everything little out, using small words.

****, maybe we will win. no one expects it. not even the spanish inquisition.

Last time in Folsom until September 2019. I'm as disappointed as anyone with the way this season turned out. But on the way home tomorrow I'll be thinking how long those ten months are going to feel.

Last time in Folsom until September 2019. I'm as disappointed as anyone with the way this season turned out. But on the way home tomorrow I'll be thinking how long those ten months are going to feel.

There's basketball and women's lacrosse which ran through last May.

Buffs will come out with a 10 pt lead early. These kids are pissed, and have a chip on their collective shoulder. The seniors will step up and win to save their coach's ass. Calling it now, Buffs 48, Utes 27.

A cold and potentially snowy day against a team with much better DL and OL play?

Colorado Golden Buffaloes 9
you taw two yoots 20

My heart can’t handle this game. I don’t know if I can bear witness to another bloodbath **** show.

Back