What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UT's Darius White sulking - speculation he might decide to transfer

Sounds like yet another case of a HS stud who steps up in competition and does not know how to handle it. CU has had a few of these as well. Everything came so easy in HS he didn't, I suspect, develop the work habits to compete and improve. Sometimes they get it and turn it around. Sometimes they don't.

Typical UT, lose a top recruit in Connor Wood because they bury him on the depth chart behind a golden boy in Gabbert. Later figure out that the golden boy can't play after losing the guy buried on the depth chart.

I don't know if Wood can play or not but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he can. For a perfect example of QB history at UT just look up Sims, Chris. and his failure in big games while a guy who had less talent but had shown to be better under pressure (Applewhite) was on the bench.

RE: Wood from a whorn fanatic I know:

I thought Connor Wood was the best of the bunch....he and Harspin didnt connect........Buffs got a steal

pie was awesome...........still uncomfortable that i couldnt pay.........funny about **** like that............will cover your range fees when you come out, which i would have anyway

if Barnett had ****ed my son over, I just dont have the gentleman in me that you do

we should finally beat gay-UCLA and may be a decent team this year

To:
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:43 AM
Subject:

Had a great time, good to be back in Boulder and watching a game a folsum is awesome. They played well but Hawk left the cupboard empty in a few key positions like QB where his div II quality son played for 5 years. I was impressed with the new coaching staff play calling, overall strategy and preparing the team. IMHO Embree was a good hire. I don't think fans expect much out of them this year although a 500 record would do lots to shut up the fans that will always find something to complain about.

Sat a few seats away from Gary at the game. Finally broke down and went over to shake his hand and say hello. He was pretty nice to me and ran into him again after the game at the tailgate.

Listened to the UT game on the way back from Boulder, you guys need some help at QB, CU just landed your transfer Conner Wood. Is that kid any good?

How did mom like the pizza?

Vincent saw his first game action on Saturday. There's a chance that he develops into our 2nd playmaker option at WR by the 2nd half of the season. I don't think he's on the level of Richardson, but he could come on late like we saw with P-Rich last year.

That is an awesome find by our staff. I am impressed with him and McCullough making the field as true freshman. Although, that doesn't reflect well on the depth of our older WR's on the team. How has Gray and Cefalo looked out there. I expected more out of Gray so far from the slot position.

Was just thinking about this kid with the news about Richardson; sure would have been nice to land him.

Back