What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UW - Anyone know...

My recollection from the infamous CU party is that rubbers were used, so no DNA. The sticking point here is that the host were the ones passing out the condoms.

The DA probably didn't feel from the evidence that they could prove the case. Sounds the same at UW. But, just like in our case, a civil action won out.

My recollection from the infamous CU party is that rubbers were used, so no DNA. The sticking point here is that the host were the ones passing out the condoms.

they took the condoms, and still did not have any dna.

what do you make of that?

I find it interesting it is being brought up 8 years later given the fact that their school has all new personnel.

I think it may be brought up because when he fled to the NFL there was nothing they could do about sanctions against him. Now that he is back in the collegiate ranks, there is something that can be done. Or at least, they can sic the NCAA on him and keep a very, very tight watch over him.

Of course, it does not hurt that he is a competitor in their conference, so any way you can hurt him, the better.

they took the condoms, and still did not have any dna.

what do you make of that?

That being in the presence of the hostess in question did not inspire them to expel even a tiny bit of DNA??

I think that outcome is highly probable, as a matter of fact... :cool:

Back