What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs #11 UCLA (BUFFS WIN!!!!)

The Buffs upset #11 UCLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance5::dance5::dance5::dance5::dance5::dance5::dance5:

Holy ****!
Holy ****!
Holy ****!
Holy ****!
Holy ****!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Coach has them steadily improving over the years. West coast volleyball is a big deal. So happy we're competitive.

Looked a lot better tonight. They hit the ball consistently and minimized the unforced errors. The also distributed the ball to the other hitters including the middle. Should be a big confidence boost going into the rest of the schedule.

I made in town in time for the match last night, so we went. That was awesome! What an unbelievable comeback in the fourth set! Go Buffs!

I made in town in time for the match last night, so we went. That was awesome! What an unbelievable comeback in the fourth set! Go Buffs!

That's great that you just happen to have been in town for that match. Well done, sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh, and a hearty "nice job" to the volleyball team. This is one of those signature wins that gets the attention of recruits. Big, big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

:nod:

How crazy is it that I'm watching a replay of a CU volleyball match instead of the early football games?

:gobuffs:

It is not crazy! I am so glad I have the Pac 12 Networks and could watch the match. This was the best I've seen the Buffs play since they joined the Pac 12. Coach Kritza has really got this team playing well. It sure sounded and looked like they had a big crowd there. Then I saw Coach thank State Farm for all the tickets they gave away. Good way to get a big crowd for volleyball in to Coors and then to watch them beat a ranked team!

Also looked like there were students in the house! How exciting for the players.

I had volleyball season tickets when I lived in CO, but the last years under Aiu were not good years. Yes, we beat the Fuskers in 2006 and 2008, but otherwise the seasons were forgettable.

Recruits will take notice of a win like this! Just wish I could have been there in person.

Huge win for the Buffs! This has be be a great confidence builder for the team for the rest of the season.

Yes, huge win but they must capitalize on this. This is only a signature win if they go on to have a decent season. I'm thinking a decent season in the PAC at this point for CU would be close to .500. Gotta keep the momentum going for the recruits to stay interested.

I can't imagine watching a better match than this one against UCLA. Down 2 sets to one and getting embarrassed in the 4th set 12-2, CU makes an AMAZING come back against #11 in the country to win set 4 and goes on to win a very competitive 5th set.

I wish I was there but it was great to watch on the PAC12 network!

MUQIWKMEFAVNVMZ.20130928034212.jpg

SRWNMFFJTOYXIJR.20130928034212.jpg

CXFAMLTUULMXIBQ.20130928034213.jpg

A big congratulations to Nikki on picking up conference defensive player honors. She simply took over that game, physically, like a one-woman wrecking ball.

Back