What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs Creighton

Man are we glad we did not make the trip to Omaha. It looks like this team can't play away from Boulder. Only Taylor came to play. Buffgal earlier said that we would see what the team was made of this weekend. I don't like the answer that we saw.

Man are we glad we did not make the trip to Omaha. It looks like this team can't play away from Boulder. Only Taylor came to play. Buffgal earlier said that we would see what the team was made of this weekend. I don't like the answer that we saw.

This may be a long season, but I still believe that they will improve and it won't be that bad. I guess we'll see.

Man are we glad we did not make the trip to Omaha. It looks like this team can't play away from Boulderr. Only Taylor came to play. Buffgal earlier said that we would see what the team was made of this weekend. I don't like the answer that we saw.

I do not like the answer either. Yes, only Taylor came to play. Alexis Austin was in sweats for the Creighton match.

I was was really looking forward to this season. I've loved watching this team win some big upsets past year and make it to the NCAA's. I expected great things this season. Maybe kritza isn't able to get this done. It's too bad. I'm hopeful that we will make some noise in the PAC 12. Otherwise, maybe it's time to go in a new direction coaching wise?

In my mind, if Kritzka doesn't coach this team to the point where they can do well in the Pac 12, it's time for her to go.

I really want her to do well too. I think it's more disappointing that this was the 1st year I have really had some expectations that we could compete in the PAC 12. The non conference losses are to teams that we should have beat, in most cases. I agree that if she doesn't have a great pac 12 season, time for her to go.

we are in the pac 12... The most competitive conference in Ncaa volleyball. Do you think we can attract a great coach? I liked mike Bohn but am glad Rick George would make this hire. Are there any good possible candidates out there?

I have no idea about who a replacement coach might be.

Did just read on twitter that Kelsey English is in a boot.

Back