What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Way too much negativity right now, especially on the offense...

I understand your point but when someone as negative as you calls others out it comes off as hypocritical. I mean,a positive glass full guy like me can't stand all these negative nancies:smile2:

I have lost all patience,I want results,not hype. I will be targeted all year for being negative if this type of play keeps up. I try to be patient but I just don't have it in me :cry::smile2:

Seriously,you are a passionate buff fan and I remember your shot for OU. I like the discussions here and the people getting fired up, it shows that people care and have passion for this program.

I also admire these guys who have a more calm,patient approach because they have the same passion and can show some reserve unlike myself.

We all want the same for cu,just different ways people express and feel about how we get there.

:thumbsup:

Maybe you are a glass half full guy, but you just KNOW your glass has a crack in it, the tabletop is tilted, and you are not sure WTF the glass half full of!

YOU are right... having never seen the players in practices every day (unlike the coaches), you must be right about how the coaches are using the talent that you PERCEIVE they have rather than the talent the coaches KNOW they have! I'm gonna have to go with the coaches on that one.

It's a fan's right to bitch. But unless you've coached, or been deeply entrenched in a program, calling a playbook gimicky, or claiming that the staff is misusing talent is laughable.

Laugh all you want. At least you thought that Slade and I are right.
Having never seen the players in practices every day unlike the coaches is no defense for coaches. I've heard that sorry old defense for coaches for a long time. If players play like they practice, as ALL coaches tell their players, watching games shows everyone how they practice. I have no compelling need to discuss my involvement in the game of football over the years, or details how I have been a student of the game for more years than I care count to defend my position that the playbook is gimmicky. The evidence is right there in front of you by watching games. When the offense can consistently run the ball, complete passes when necessary to compliment the running game, score points and control the clock, I will give them credit for a solid offensive scheme. Right now it isn't. It looks like a gimmick/fad offense.

YOU are right... having never seen the players in practices every day (unlike the coaches), you must be right about how the coaches are using the talent that you PERCEIVE they have rather than the talent the coaches KNOW they have! I'm gonna have to go with the coaches on that one.

It's a fan's right to bitch. But unless you've coached, or been deeply entrenched in a program, calling a playbook gimicky, or claiming that the staff is misusing talent is laughable.

You've got to be kidding me. You had a great grasp on watson's bad play calling yet fans can't question helfrich?

We are NOT using are speed at WR. I can see it by WATCHING the game. The no huddle running game is mediocre at this point. I do not want to hear any talent issues. Scott, stewart have plenty of talent,you said so yourself.

Now we hear the OL is young etc.. Remember, bahr,behrens and daniels are better than maiva so no EXCUSE for bad og PLAY NOW IS THERE.

Helfrich needs to start USING HIS TALENT to cu's advantage.

Celestine is a speed guy and he has 4 rec and doesn't even get 15 yds? Calling watson?

Back