What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB '18 KY PG Mykasa Robinson (Verbal to Louisville)

Agree with Highlander here. While top recruits definitely talk more with one another these days than before, I wouldn't COUNT on three top 50 kids coming with her. Of course, Mykasa can't hurt, and you're right, she must help. But, I am not expecting two more top 50 kids. ... ...unless of course, you know something more concrete than I do :D
Well, Duke, it looks like we are now up to 2 top 50 kids. One to go to reach CUoldtimer's target.

Well, sad to say this but it is no surprise to me. This has been brewing since the PAC 12 media day last fall. Maybe some of the recruiting "mysteries" will be clearing up now that this is out. I expect more in the next few days.
I said last spring when the new coaching staff was hired that it might take a year for some things to process and I think you will see more now that the season is closing.

Well, sad to say this but it is no surprise to me. This has been brewing since the PAC 12 media day last fall. Maybe some of the recruiting "mysteries" will be clearing up now that this is out. I expect more in the next few days.
I said last spring when the new coaching staff was hired that it might take a year for some things to process and I think you will see more now that the season is closing.
Please expand on "brewing". She committed post PAC 12 media day so I'm really curious what you know or have heard

Maybe some of the recruiting "mysteries" will be clearing up now that this is out. I expect more in the next few days.
This is all a bit mysterious and makes no sense. Want to elaborate?

Huh?

Have to agree with MarkW and CUoldtimer. I find EdB660's post that they have quoted leaves me scratching my head.

Sounds a lot like you want to pretend you know something, and hijack a recruit thread.
Decommit doesn't mean we can't win her back. Come back to us, Kasa!

Sounds a lot like you want to pretend you know something, and hijack a recruit thread.
Decommit doesn't mean we can't win her back. Come back to us, Kasa!
It's quite ironic that you are accusing me of hijacking a thread that I originally started. I am not pretending to know something other than what I posted. There was a 'disagreement' among a few players right around that time that I don't think ever got resolved, although it looked manageable on the surface and I am sure that everyone, including MR, thought it would be ok. However, I don't think the relationship ever really was the same.
Now, I don't know any more than that but I feel certain that this situation contributed to MR decomitting and, perhaps we will know more in the next few days. This is a lot of speculation on my part and that is why I will not add names to this thread. I also hope it will work out, however I am not very hopeful, at this point.

It's quite ironic that you are accusing me of hijacking a thread that I originally started. I am not pretending to know something other than what I posted. There was a 'disagreement' among a few players right around that time that I don't think ever got resolved, although it looked manageable on the surface and I am sure that everyone, including MR, thought it would be ok. However, I don't think the relationship ever really was the same.
Now, I don't know any more than that but I feel certain that this situation contributed to MR decomitting and, perhaps we will know more in the next few days. This is a lot of speculation on my part and that is why I will not add names to this thread. I also hope it will work out, however I am not very hopeful, at this point.

Seems like more "smoke". Very dangerous to float things like this.
I think sometimes a 16/17 year old isn't sure about a decision. Maybe doesn't want to be so far from home or misses all the attention that being recruited brings. It happens all the time with verbals.

Last edited:

I do have a question. Are you local or where are you hearing these things? Close to someone on the team who didn't like not getting to play?

There was a time when a verbal commitment meant something. The way players transfer these days, I'm just happy Kasa didn't come for a year and leave. We'd be in more hurt then.

Thev word I got was she just doesn't want to be that far from family and friends. Remember, she has a lot more options than Lexi had. I'm guessing she will end up at one of the two big KY basketball programs. I think it has zero to do with anything happening within the CU program.

If it's true Mykasa wanted to be close to friends and family, that is what she is doing.

Not that this is a consolation but just so you see that this 'state of the union' of WBB is pounding everyon...

I do not get today's players and all of this transferring. They are player who have been starting. Just makes me shake my head.

Is there no 1 year sit out after transfer in WBB like there is in MBB? I know it's limited to revenue sports.
I've seen it ruin programs in women's golf.

Is there no 1 year sit out after transfer in WBB like there is in MBB? I know it's limited to revenue sports.
I believe the rules are the same for WBB as MBB. I know there is a one year sit out for D1 to D1 transfer.

It's the same. I don't think the women mind as much to sit since it's just more free education and most won't play in WNBA.

Back